Make book icons in tabs more visible (Logos 8)
- Usually I have many books open and when searching a book, I am searching for the book icons. Now the book icons of the tabs, that are not active, are dimmed in brightness and cannot be discerned so clearly. Thus it is more difficult to find them. They should have the the same brightness, as when you are moving with the mouse over it, or the same brightness as the icon of the activated tab. That would make it easier to find the book.
- The book icons also could be made bigger without making the tab bigger.
- The difference between activated and unactivated tabs could be made clearer by an even stronger contrast between the gray backgrounds of the tabs. I like how it is done already, but I would make the unactivated tabs darker.
- Now concerning the additional icon, which marks the connected or linked books (Letters A to F): When searching a book the glances rather jump to the link icon than to the book icon, which is a little bit disturbing. It could be closer to the book icon. Right now the connection is not so intuitive. I would move it to the upper right corner, too, but not in a way that it covers the book icon, but next to it. Maybe it could be a little bit smaller, too (I am using a Retina Display).
- The tabs could be reduced a little bit in width.
- The icons could be move more to the center of the tab.