Export of Note Quotes with corresponding citations
I've already checked the Forum Post (Why "Rework notes function" is completed - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/96898.aspx) and this was one of the recommended, but not officially requested items). I have been using the Notes functionality to work on sermons that have a bunch of references to quotes from Commentaries. Using the current Notes view feature, it lets me see "Quotes" from the Notes that I had taken. This was really exciting as I was hoping that I could export a bunch of quotes and process them outside of the software and incorporate them into my sermon. However, whenever I export my Notes, all I get is the short reference name (and hyperlink, which is nice), but neither a referenceable citation nor the quoted text itself.
In summary, the requested features would be:
1) Export of citations along with "quoted" notes (with page number, if possible).
2) Export of "Quotes" found in note-linked internal resources along with the notes.
Yes, this would be tremendously helpful.
The Export/Print dialogue could include the following:
1) Include Title / Author / Page Number -- y/n
2) Include Bibliographic Citation (according to a user's program settings) -- y/n
3) Include Hyperlink to Logos Reference (that would still be functional in the PDF, HTML, DOC exported file) -- y/n
In Short -- the Print / Export Dialogue could be a very, very powerful tool if deeply developed... i.e. these suggestions could apply not only to notes but also to clippings, etc.