Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Allow hyperlinks to be created for individual notes in a notes document.

This would allow for hyperlinking between notes, adding a link to a specific note to Favorites or the Shortcuts bar, etc.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. At present the only way to assign books to link sets is to manually click each one and choose the link set. I would like really anything that is more efficient than this.

Examples of ways this could be done better:

Have a keyboard shortcut to assign a link set eg. Ctrl+Alt+A/B/C/D/E/F

Have a right-click menu from the link set letters to assign linkset: to This book, Books in this panel, All open books

Hold a modifier key when choosing a link set to assign all open resources with the same index type to chosen link set.

Hold a modifier…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. The Chromebook is currently the #1 selling laptop computer on Amazon.

It would be great to have a packaged app for the Chromebook and the Chrome browser:

http://developer.chrome.com/apps/about_apps.html

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I've seen similar suggestions here such as "locking" tabs, but it would be nice to simply have the option (as in Chrome) to reopen a closed tab. There have been several times where I have accidentally closed a tab and forgotten which resource it was I had open. This wouldn't be a big deal if I were able to just reopen it. Thanks!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In Sermons and Notes please give the ability to swipe to turn page rather then scroll up and down. I want to preach from Logos but cannot do so without the ability to swipe to go to new page

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I ask that future versions of Logos will make use of the touchbar feature found on the recent line of Macbook Pro laptops. Thanks!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Serendipity Bible makes leading a small group easier, even if you’ve never led a Bible study before. You don’t have to be a gifted teacher, because everything you need to lead a great small group is here in one flexible and easy-to-use package. The Serendipity Bible offers 60 course outlines for every felt need: spirituality, marketplace, recovery, marriage, and a myriad of special needs. It offers studies for every demographic: couples, singles, parents, youth, men, women, and many more. You can study the Bible by topic, book, or stories, or through studies that take you through the church year.…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. This view would display not highlighting STYLES, but actual content of highlighted items which would be hyperlinked to their respective places. For the fuller description of my idea please refer to http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13160.aspx

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make the F3 button work in L4, as it did in L3 (and many other windows programs) that is: have it cycle to the next search result - whether in the same book or another book altogether.
    Then Make the Shift+F3 combo reverse step through the search results.
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13496.aspx

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Drag to change order is not very helpful when your list of collections and tags has gotten huge and unwieldy. Please add a Sort by (alphabetical, most recently used) option.

Also it is a pain in the neck to turn off all the check boxes only to turn on just one or a few, or vice versa. Please add Check All and Clear All options.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to be able to edit the default Bible book list i.e. Ge to Gen; Ro to Rom, etc

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would be interested in this collection in your software

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a Note Template feature so that a "Create Note from Template" would be possible.
    A Note Template should contain only Note headers and "reference slots", perhaps with predefined font size and styles. Such feature would allow to create a schema for sermons or Lectio Divina note (with the classical entries: Lectio, Meditatio, Oratio) on passages.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is there a way currently, or could a way be developed, to edit or rename tabs? I am thinking specifically of the "Search" tabs. There are several different kinds of searches (Basic, Bible, Image,etc.). My practice is to usually have two "Search" tabs open - one for text searches in a collection (certain commentaries) and one for Bible searches.

I would like to edit the name of one or both of those tabs to have a visual reminder of which is which. For example, to call one "Text" and one "Bible" or something like that. Can anyone help here?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With the Loeb volumes we have morphologically tagged Greek words, but if we do a Bible word study on a Greek word and it shows the textual searches, it will include LXX, NT, Pseudepigrapha, Philo, Josephus, Apostolic Fathers, New Testament Apocrypha, and so on, but not the Loeb volumes. I would like to see our Loeb libraries included here!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I love the ability to highlight words and phrases with the Precepts symbols, as well as my own custom symbols. However, an important part of Bible study is being able to see the connections between different words or phrases in a passage (e.g., cause and effect, comparison, contrast, etc.). I would like to be able to draw a line or arc to highlight a connection I've observed in the passage I'm studying.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set up Pratico & Van Pelt's "Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew" so that it works with the new Hebrew Audio Pronunciation product. It would be very nice to just click on a Hebrew word in the list and hear what it sounds like. If that isn't possible, it would be nice to at least make a Word List of desired words to hear what they sound like and make flashcards.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The services done through appleScript via Automator are just brilliant. There is no Pages issue for the copy and paste and Joe was able to make this past so much more. I wish Logos would look into this. I believe it is the perfect way for the Mac to do so much more in the application when people can copy scriptures and even more right from their document.

This would also solve those who crave this support in Mellel and other applications.

I have used it for years and I would be lost without it. Would love to see it…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to use touchscreen stylus or finger to highlight, underline, write notes, and make visual connections on any resource in the library specifically for teaching functionality (separate from the permanent highlight function currently included). Include a simple erase function or a save function to save notes for later use. Also include the ability to switch between pen colors and styles. Example: Telestr8 software by Interknowlogy

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a long-time Logos customer (all the way back to Logos 3), I've continued to invest in my library and software upgrades (verses the competition) because I've previously believed Logos is the best all-around way to keep my full library referenced and at my fingertips for the most comprehensive work. I am greatly discouraged that features are separately available through add-on subscriptions like Logos Now. I feel these should be part of the software we, your customers, already pay handsomely for. Maybe it's just me (though I doubt it when I hear of other colleagues and seminary students who are…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)