Logos Bible Software 8

An experiment in user-ranking of feature priorities for Logos 8.

Visit our other UserVoice sites for mobile app feedback, www.logos.com feedback, Book Suggestions, and Community Pricing feedback.

Logos Bible Software 8

Categories

1. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to make my own cross references. This is possible in a sense already, but it is anything but elegant.

Something that really bothers me is the inability to view a note or reference as a tooltip/pop-up on my PC. This works in Android! You tap a note icon in the Bible text and the note opens above the text. You can tap a reference in the note and it will open the reference above the bible text so that you can easily continue reading where you left off.

For some reason, this is not possible on a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clippings need the same expand/contract capability as notes.
    When doing a search that includes clippings (or notes), the search should return with the matched items expanded.
    Both notes and clipping should support mytag; a search on mytag should result in matching tags being highlighted.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some of the Bibles (Living Bible, Message, etc.) don't have red lettering, speaker labels, or a Reverse Interlinear. It'd be great to add some of these features to those. Granted, paraphrases would be difficult to create an RI for since they are so loosely translated, but if there'd still be a way to pull it off, it'd be good to see where they vary from the original text.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is it possible for reordering Clipping Drag and Drop Faster ?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love to see that I have a resource referenced in a footnote. I also like to know which one's I do not have in my library. I would love to see a library Lookup tool, like the power lookup tool, that shows the resources I have and the one's I don't have as I read through a resource. It could function as the reading list does, with a locked/unlocked indicator beside each resource.

Hovering over the resource would show the description of the resource, regardless of whether I own it or not (yeah, I know..I'm dreaming) so the reader…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need I say more? Revamping Handouts and bringing it to the Mac would be nice too.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I understand that in order for Logos to load faster this option was taken away but I'd sure request it to come back. As people get older, we tend to shake more and it becomes rather difficult to go up there and select a little box and then when the box opens we are to (keep a stead hand) and click again on a little box of our desired background color. Then, we are to go to another little box (for the font color) and (trying not to shake we are to again try and click on the right colored…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is not possible to copy information from the Reource information window. But this would be helpful in many cases.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What would be MOST HELPFUL is in the LXX list to have references where related Greek words are also listed. For example Rev 4:2 mentions a “throne” and in the Factbook Key Article on this word is listed a number of occasions in the LXX where the word is used. What is NOT included in the list is Isaiah 6:1 where the Greek mss word is not “thronos” but “thronou”, even though “thronos” appears to be the lemma.

I suggest that the references in the LXX include all uses of the lemma and manuscript forms of the word.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One of my biggest issues with Logos is speed. The constant syncing of every scrolling movement while brings my fast system to its knees...
    I propose to have an option where we can manually choose to sync at anytime while running Logos offline (with Internet option OFF).
    This function or command would sync with servers all your movements and notes, etc. then go back to offline mode...
    Also, along with this, I propose making an option available to turn on or off that asks the user when closing Logos if they want to sync before closing.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To find actual TEXT of an historic document or council or catechism or extra-biblical book, having a category (like TOPICS) that identifies either the Title Page or TOC of a specific source text would be great. Under TEXTS, the book or document could be quickly identified.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In essentially all search output, one should be able to hide/display entries or rank entries so that one can focus on the important entries and remember that you've looked at an entry and found it not to be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The prioritizing function works best for prioritizing your top Bibles and lexicons. But if you have a hundred commentaries on a Bible book ( I have far more.), using the prioritizing function is like throwing darts in the dark. You can't keep track of where the books are relative to each other. You need either (ideally) to be able to move books up and down while in, say, a passage guide in the preferred order, or, while in the library prioritizing function, create a folder for each book of the Bible to be used in, say, passage guide searches. Then,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?