Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I am requesting that Logos make the Dake Annotated KJV Reference Bible available as a Logos Resource.
    This is a significant work that deserves your careful consideration.

At the following web page, this description can be found -
    http://www.dakebible.com/Catalog/DakeBibles/dake-bible-all-information.htm
    Dake Bible Information
    The purpose of this work is to give in one volume the helps a student of the Bible needs from many books-Bible Commentaries, Dictionary, complete Concordance, Dispensational Truth, Topical Text Book, Bible Synthesis, Doctrines, Prophetic Studies, and others.

Special features include nearly 9,000 informative chapter and verse headings; 500,000 cross-references throughout 35,000 notes and comments; a summary of…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to specify collections in my sermon prep workflows. For example at one point of my prep I would like to review my background commentary collection; at another point in my preparation I want to review my 1-volume commentaries; at another point I review technical commentaries; etc.

A BONUS would be if there were a check box where I could click off each commentary in the collection when it is read, so that if I return to that step in a workflow I can quickly pickup where I left off.

see: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/174492.aspx

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it so that you only get a Book Info pop-up when you hover your mouse cursor over the book icon on the left.

The problem is that no matter where your mouse cursor is, when you're in the Library, you get these annoying Book Info pop-ups.

It is overkill to have Book Info pop-ups everywhere and anywhere that you rest your mouse cursor in the Library. Plus the system is working overtime to create these pop-ups.

It would be much less annoying and less taxing on the system if Book Info pop-ups only happened when you hover your mouse…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a commercial level of PBB that can be sold and provide an online marketplace (ala Apple's App Store) to facilitate it's promotion and sale.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Bookmarking is fairly limited in Logos 4. I should be able to have as many bookmarks as I want in a book. I should also be able to use a short-cut that lets me popup my bookmarks and filter them by book, collection, tags, my mood, etc. This list should make it easy for me to jump back and forth between bookmarks. Perhaps there is even a short-cut key to jump back and forth between my last selected bookmark and my furthest position read. There should also be an automatic bookmark that saves the furthest page read so that if…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I know you only had this feature for a short time, and it was probably because of the lawyers who couldn't stand making extra money at Amazon, but this feature is a tremendous help. If we purchase a resource, why should we have to buy it again on Kindle, just so we can read on a Kindle e-Reader (I'm not talking about the apps).

This is a great feature, and I wanted it for a long time. Fortunately, when you announced that this feature was going away, I was able to send about 400 books to my PaperWhite. That gives…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The sermon and notes editor needs to be more robust, such as changing font colors and size. also, outlining in the notes editor like what is present in the sermon editor. it would be great to be able to use the highlighter in the editors as well.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve Logos 4 Mac Note so clicking on a note icon positions corrresponding note near top of panel (opening note file if needed). See forum thread => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/31862.aspx Also, when creating a new note from a resource, the Note File does not scroll to the correct location, which should behave the same as Logos 4 Windows.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This would be helpful in keeping track of books that catch your interest, but are outside of the budget at the time. Basically the same functionality as the main Logos Website. I find myself saying, "I'll pick that up next month" but then forget what it was I was going to pick up!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This was originally posted as a request for enabling the hiding and unhiding multiple resources at once. The former part was adopted. The latter was not. see OP "An easier way to hide and unhide multiple resources rather than one at a time.")

Why this would be helpful is that situations and educational ability change. I hid many resources (1000's) that were in languages I had no interest in at the time but am now interested in. Not to mention Logos' greatly enhanced ability to sift through those resources and fairly inexpensive processing power to perform those functions. Bradly mentioned…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like a native speed controllable smooth autoscroll scroll function selectable from "Program Settings" menu. This is separate from the Windows mouse wheel autoscroll that is too choppy to use. The speed should be controllable by using the "up" and "down" keys to adjust increasing or decreasing scroll speed. The scroll smoothness should be pixel by pixel and not line by line as with the mouse wheel autoscroll function.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Undo the most recently applied formatting. This is different from Erase where you'd have to select again the text that was highlighted and click a button. Ctrl+Z should just do the most recently applied highlighting wherever it is, and you should be able to do multiple Undos.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/41291/307827.aspx#307827 inspired this suggestion. I would enjoy using a Guide that pulled together the following Logos functions - some with some modifications. It should handle secular calendar dates and liturgical calendar dates to the same degree Logos currently handles them. I have put added functionality below the Guide sections.

Lectionary section
        add ability to select between options
        add ability to mark items as read
    Calendar devotional section
        add ability to mark items as read
    NEW: Prayer book section - works like a calendar devotional except that it follows the liturgical calendar of the lectionaries.
    Prayer list section (with the modifications
    20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese the typical citation format is Acts 1,1 with a comma, not a colon (cf. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/51122/376709.aspx#376709 for links with references for each of these languages).
    Unfortunately I've also personally run into writings in English from the European mainland which use the same type of citation format, probably due to influence from the majority of European languages (cf. http://community.logos.com/forums/t/51122.aspx for another thread on this).
    Please add support for this format in these languages to the PBB builder. Please also add support for the English version of this format.
    Note that Logos already has support for…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The search results for a "My Content" search should be highlighted in the Notes, Clippings, and other documents. Ideally, a Next/Previous Search Result button would let you navigate through the hits. Collapsed notes should be expanded automatically to show the results.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to have in Mobile Ed videos in LOGOS the to ability to increase audio/video playback at different interval speeds when watching the lessons. This feature is available in the video programs such as: VLC media player, YouTube & Windows media player. This would allow the user to watch the lessons at a faster pace diminishing your time watching the videos. Your brain will get used to the higher speeds and faster input. The brain is more capable than what we think. I can watch a 3min video in 1min that's saving time!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sitting in Morris Proctor's training camp. Love the functionality of Logos being copied into Word and Powerpoint. Please consider adding the same functionality with MS OneNote - the ability to research, compile and file and SEARCH Logos copied content in OneNote would be huge

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →