Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I just deleted Notes that were default holders for highlights. When Logos creates a system file, please mark it in some way. When a user creates a highlight, Logos creates a default notes file, with a default name, and then expects the user to recognize and preserve that Notes file. Put that Notes file in a separate system tools folder. Why should the user be responsible for caring for files he or she did not know they even created?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Create interactive base maps that will allow the user flexibility to build biblical study maps in context to the passage being taught. These base maps may include: plain with only rivers and bodies of water, topo-graphical, and modern boundaries). Base maps would include at least three choices: (1) Israel only (Mediterranean, Jordan, Egypt), (2) Israel and general region (all ancient contiguous nations), and (3) the entire Mediterranean region as far north as the northern Russia, as far south as Yemen/Ethiopia/Oman/ Arabian Sea, as far east as Pakistan/India and as far west as the Atlantic. Logos would provide a list of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. A tool just like the thematic tool in the Sermon Starter design for expository sermon styles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I can't afford to buy a new phone when the Android app is updated. When I recently had to reset my 'old' (it's not so old) 'phone to factory defaults and tried to re-install the Logos app, I couldn't. Customer services then told me the app had been updated and my 'phone is no longer compatible. Please let me access the old version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a Participial Phrase tool or filter that will allow a participial phrase to appear in bold font in the scriptures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability to categorize/group and sort.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. When I using the "Search All Bible Text" and I see a verse I like to read it on my preferred Bible to read the context. I like to have the ability to Hold the CRTL key while I click that verse on the search and then logos open "Another Tab" with my preferred bible with the new verse.

The limitation is that I can't open multiple tabs of the bible with different verses from the search panel on the fly.

The way that I'm doing it now is this. Click on the "+" to open the "New Tab" and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Give us the right click option to rename a document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Command key plus arrow right to go to the end of a line Command key plus arrow left to go to the beginning of a line

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When I perform a search in my Bible, Logos makes so many search suggestions that I instantly lose 1/3 of my screen, and 3/4 of my pane. The Logos search suggestion window eats my whole screen! Please limit the number of lines of suggestions, or add a scroll bar, or anything apart from immediately making 50 suggestions to my search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I think it would be great when using the "Concordance" in tools if there were an information box or search bar instead of using the vertical scroll bar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. In both version (win & mac) you found 2,3,4 or five different readings about daily devocional on the main page that is terrible; the other thing I can do nothing about to change to my daily reading book that am using this year or at least let us reduce to one or two offers of devotional readings. for me will be nice that the daily devocional go in one block with my bible readings. if logos want to offer one, let it be, is ok, but please at least let me choose which one. the Idea is yours now, god…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I have created a floating tool folder in favorites and would like to be able to open it quickly in several layouts without having to open tools/favorite/folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. There is an Audible book of Spurgeon’s Morning and Evening. It would be a blessing if that book can be incorporated with the daily devotions on the Logos Home Page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Tag NIV Cultural Background Study Bible Notes to be pulled into the results for the Cultural Concepts section of the Factbook and Passage Guide

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I am told that Google has applications for closed captions that even You tube uses. Get closed captions for the hearing impaired and you will increase your business by hundreds maybe even thousands. I will not come back until you do. Your TV is no good without being able to see and hear

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Add "The Journal of Biblical Counseling" to the Topic Guide search results.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. With Logos App open on my phone or tablet pc, when I mention "John 3:16", Logos app opens the verse for me in the Bible version that is set to be open, or when I quote a Bible verse with a few key words mentioned, Logos searches it and open all the verses that contains key words. In this case, the action word for Logos App is "the Bible says" or "In the Bible." It will be a great help to pastors and Bible teacher who want to deliver a correct quotation of Bible verses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →