Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Please make the favorites/Shortcuts Bar icons either a little bigger or better defined so that they are easier to recognize. As it is, they are difficult to recognize because they are too small and fuzzy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. When we click the parallel resource icon on a tab, we get a list of parallel resources. If we click on one of these, it opens and replaces the resource we already had open. Please give us the option to control-click on a resource in that parallel resource list to have it open in another Tab so as not to close the resource we already have open.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Please give us a way to open our 5 preferred Bible Dictionaries or 5 preferred Bibles or 5 preferred Commentaries with just one or two clicks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Could you please show the number of pages in each book in the information panel of the Library window and also in your book descriptions in the online store at Logos.com.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please give us the ability to EDIT the Dashboard Cards to control what opens with each Card. For example, let us decide which resources will open along with our Preferred Bible in our Reading Plan and what layout to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please create Family Trees for biblical people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Please allow us to create a Passage List from a Notebook that lists Highlighted passages of a certain kind. I send each highlighting style to one distinct Notebook. That way, I have a Notebook with all passages on a given topic. I create my own Topical Bible this way. I want to turn that into a Passage List. This is my number 1 most important improvement I would like to see in Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow users to search in Bibles (hopefully at least the ones in this language) in a language other than English. Right now even if you have a French Bible open, you have to search "Luke 1:5" rather than "Luc 1:5."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I use Logos for Judaic/Messianic studies, so I was wondering if there could be an audio resource or feature that can chant the weekly Torah portions or read the Hebrew text. It would be incredibly helpful for us in Jewish ministry, since we do that every Shabbat.

Thank you and shalom!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It took me a long time to track down what I think is happening. It seems that if the Atlas has a map selected on the left and the search term you enter is not on the current map, the Logos 8 Atlas:
    * Finds a relevant map and loads it (good!)
    * But it does not recenter the map on that search term or pulse to show you its location (bad)

The only workaround appears to be to find a location in the newly loaded map, search for that, then reenter your original desired search term. Note: this is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Access to perusing and purchasing eBooks is currently hidden away in fine print on the footer area of your main web page.

I suggest it is one of the main options under "Books and Courses" in the main navigation menu of that page.

I think you would sell more eBooks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Like app that let you "schedule" posts for Instagram. They don't post it because of Instagram's rules but they do give you the tools to have everything ready to post it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the ability to search on events by calendar references, such as by season of the year, by month of the year, and even by month and day. So many important events happen in the month of Tishri, for example, and it would be nice to get the list. I think some surprising and relevant correspondences would be discovered by lining things up by the time of year they occurred.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I have a request or perhaps a suggestion for logos. It would be a great help, if I could search my Logos library by the Library of Congress call numbers. It would be great for research if I could enter a range of call numbers and then see which books are in my library. I am not talking about LCCN, or ISBNs, but the LC call numbers used by virtually every academic library everywhere. Can you advise me if this is not possible, or could you put it into the suggestion agendas for future developments. I suspect much of it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Personal tags do work, but since the system also marks reading status, it's annoying to see books show partially read, even if you know you have already read the whole book. Could you add the ability to manually set the read percentage? That way we can mark 0% (Unread) or 100% (read).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. To have a feature to help with Scripture memory. Something similar to cards where verses could be added and show either the verse or on the reverse side just the reference. And an option to type out the verse from the reference side and then compare to the verse. Would be a good addition to daily devotions and to continually review the verses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Having the link set letter on the tab makes the tab size greater and limits being able to see the number of other open tabs in a window. I preferred in Logos 7 not having the link set letter on the tab.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see sermon documents have a way to organize simply by series and have folders and tag system to organize by years and topics and such easily. I am trying to plan sermons out for the year and I cannot do it on Logos Sermon documents because there is no good way to organize them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →