Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I just had some really strange behavior in notes (cursor jumping around and not responding to keyboard by inputting text). I wish I could have clicked the three dots, chose "report problem and send logs" from the pull-down and briefly explained my problem then chose a duration of time of my recent logs I want to include. Then I would click OK. The explanation and recent logs would be sent to logos and I could carry on using the best bible software ever! The logos team could use the logs to figure out what happened. Thanks, Danny

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Add publisher info to library export into spreadsheet. Everything else carries over, just missing that one piece of info. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be great to preview a custom workflow before downloading it and also to be able to delete it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Please make the assigned book abbreviations searchable. I should be able to find Anchor Yale Bible Com by searching on AYBC. I realize every book does not have an abbreviation, but for the ones that do why can't we search on them. It would be a great benefit for my notes to use the abbreviations instead of the name of the book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please could you make the various heading sizes (Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3 etc) in the Sermon Editor correspond with the heading sizes in Microsoft Word. When you export your sermon into Microsoft Word the headings look all wrong.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I know my idea involves some legal issues. Maybe this can be limited to those who are subscribed to Youtube's Red service or maybe there can be a pool of Youtuber's whom have given permission for their content to be used in this manner. With that said my idea is that once subscribed to a Youtube Channel Logos can have a Card on the Home Page called Youtube Subscriptions. This will notify you when a new video has been added. Once selected the Video then opens up in a Logos page. On that page I would be able to capture…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I am currently teaching a course in eastern Ukraine and they use a Russian Bible. There are a fair number of textual variations between English and Russian. I would like to be able to use Google Translate (though realise it isn't perfect) easily within Logos to see how these words are translated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm trying to make Logos my one-stop location for private worship. I have been using the Community Bible Reading programme for the last couple of years, and I have benefitted from it much. I've tried to create it as a custom plan. But, with psalms on Saturdays, and starting the plan where the plan is today is rathere difficult. Would it be possible to introduce the CBR plan on here? https://www.thecbrjournal.com/ Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. By contrast, one can click on a notes icon in any resource, and the pop-up show the note and ID's the notebook. It would be great if there were a comparable function for highlights in order to avoid having to open the highlight in its own panel simply to ID the notebook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. In Logos 8, the Notes Panel has so much clutter, there's no room for viewing the content of the note. Moving from Logos 7, I've long had notes be the top left quadrant of my layout. Now the Search bar and the line listing the filters take up two line. Within a note itself the Add tags bar, the Anchors bar, and the two lines for text formatting all allow me a single visible line of the note itself - and that's if the anchor bar is collapsed! All of this is on a 15.6" laptop screen.

Allow us in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Build in a popup dialogue box that asks if I really want to close the panel?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like the ability to select specific cities/regions on a map a use them as an image in a PowerPoint to teach a class. Right now there is a map with places and events, but the map is not customizable (outside its predetermined event) to specific places or regions a teacher might need in a class.
    It would be nice to have a totally customizable map where we can choose the cities/regions we want to appear on a map and use that as an image for a presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to be able to display the anchor verse reference(s) when hovering over a note icon to make it clear when a note concerns a range of verses rather than just the one verse where the icon is displayed. Without this, if I create a note for example for Mt 25:31-46, when I encounter this note icon in my bible text I have to click on the icon and open the note to see that the note covers more than just verse 31. Currently, the only way I've been able to find to get the reference to show…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I don't like having to click my pronunciation choice every day when I open the Greek tutor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. How do I darken the auto-generated highlight of resources I select in the Library list? (I have good vision and definition, and no similar issue in other apps I run in Win10.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I have had Logos now for many years and have invested over 1200.00 in this program. I am a pastor and I get paid well. This is not about the ability to pay. Over the years it has come to my attentions that you have taken the Cable TV style of selling your program. As a pastor, I have found that there is no way to get some of the features that would benefit me without spending a lot of money. Please, do not misunderstand I'm not talking about resources, commentary's, books and the like. I'm talking about basic features.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Show the Reading Plan Title in Desktop edition, currently the Reading Plan Title only shows in mobile edition.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →