Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It would be nice to be able to edit the default Bible book list i.e. Ge to Gen; Ro to Rom, etc

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. For example, take the library interface. If you kept all the user data in one database and created an interface similar to the library, one could sort, search, and filter to their obsessive hearts' content. And, like the info button, you could set it up so that once a particular note has been selected, a simple click of the mouse would make the data of that note is accessible to the right (or left for that matter). Something like this would hopefully be simple to setup using the library interface as a concept template and would be flexible enough to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice if prayer lists could be exported to external task/project managers. Since ToodleDo is free and has open, published APIs, I'd request that this be the first one considered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I'd like to have a hyperlink from the resource information screen directly to that book on Amazon (or other online booksellers). It would be useful to read reviews on books, recommend it to friends, check other relevant works, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In the Mac OS X Finder, holding down the option key and clicking on the close wondow button closes all open Finder windows. I am thinking this might be useful for closing all the open windows and going back to the Home page...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. As submitted in the Forum as: Sentence Diagrammer Request: rotate text - Logos Bible Software Forums http://community.logos.com/forums/t/19992.aspx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As noted in this thread:
    Please provide a dropdown list of the available filters in the "Start with" box of collections tool - Logos Bible Software Forums < http://community.logos.com/forums/t/20940.aspx >

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a setting in 'Preferences' to make all panels float when opened.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love to see that I have a resource referenced in a footnote. I also like to know which one's I do not have in my library. I would love to see a library Lookup tool, like the power lookup tool, that shows the resources I have and the one's I don't have as I read through a resource. It could function as the reading list does, with a locked/unlocked indicator beside each resource.

Hovering over the resource would show the description of the resource, regardless of whether I own it or not (yeah, I know..I'm dreaming) so the reader…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I use Word Perfect and would like to be able to "Copy and Paste" to this word processor.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sometimes I want to study the connection between 2 or more words, and I can type both in the search with unsatisfying results, and then find out later that the answer I was looking for was there, but the words were simply a few verses or chapters apart. I'm asking for the ability to search nearby texts, with a pulldown or something that allows you to choose HOW near: 1 verse, 2 verses, 100 verses, 5 chapters, etc...I think this would be a powerful Bible study tool! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow users to add subject, title, keywords, reference number, synopsis, shelf number, hyperlink to book, etc. Similat function to LibraryThing, but within Logos.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I know that this is very specific but a German Dictionary would help me tremendously. I'd love to have it implemented in my Logos 4...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently Logos provides thumbnails that appear under the layout menu. It would be helpful if larger previews of those layouts could 'pop up' when you hover over the thumbnail. This would give a clearer view of what exactly the layout contains.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Drag to change order is not very helpful when your list of collections and tags has gotten huge and unwieldy. Please add a Sort by (alphabetical, most recently used) option.

Also it is a pain in the neck to turn off all the check boxes only to turn on just one or a few, or vice versa. Please add Check All and Clear All options.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)