Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Logos 4 is heavily memory dependent and thrashes the hard disk because of its high index requirements. It would be good to be able to move the index or cache onto a different/faster/ram disk to speed up the program. This should be a new program setting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Logos 3 had the ability to choose how many windows (resources) to open when executing a keylink (double-clicking a word, for example). Logos 4 only opens a single resource when double-clicking a word. The option to open multiple prioritized resources would be very useful in study.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow the user to determine which pieces of data to upload to the Logos servers. Specifically, allow the user to determine whether or not to upload their prayer requests, notes, and other information they've put into Logos.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Some references to hymns are embedded in resources other than hymnals. Make it easy to search for hymns by title.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add expand-contract capabilities to passage list titles; allow specification of text version in the list; allow formatted CBV function using the passage list. Do this in conjunction with 2 other requests: an add verses from clipboard function and inclusion of passage lists in "My Content" search results.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Opps... I didn't want to delete that!! Sound familiar? Allow users to manually save, import & export items such as collections, notes, filters, layouts, search results, etc. This will permit recovery from accidental deletion/edits. It also allows users to select a subset of items to have available at a given time, without losing the others.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When the Main Window becomes active, all floating panels additionally come "to the top" and become active.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Passages lists should be included in My Content. One could then use them to link Logos and non-Logos resources. I'm thinking especially of non-Logos resources that are linked in the Favorites section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. My vision is to have a "translation interlinear" under the Text Comparison option in the tools menu. You would pick a base translation and then have a drop down list of the available interlinear translations, much like the current "display" option in the 4.0c beta interlinears. This would put that translation directly under the base text in a different color (so you could easily follow your base text and find the way the other translation translates it).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to have the ability to have a pop-up dialog box that would allow me to click on the Book of the Bible, and then the chapter, and then the verse, without having to type anything. And then watch Logos 4 take me right to the reference.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. the time lines, graphs and charts would make this an invaluable resource addition to Logos 4

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Considering that Logos 4 is multilingual, with multilingual resources. I would love to have at least one default voice for each language that Logos supports. Within each language, I really like to have the ability to select from a list of voices I have in the system.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to ink rather than simple highlight.

Would be really useful for tablet users.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we add an option to display all the notes for a prayer request as it used to be possible in Logos 3 (see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15015.aspx ). The closest I have come is to go into Reading View and clicking on each item that is longer than it will display to put it into edit mode, but that's a painful way to go over your prayer list - I'd really like to pull up the list and then just pray, rather than monkeying around with the mouse all the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Annual resources like Standard's ISSL commentaries and Nelson's preaching aids should convert the Bible passages and dates into a lectionary format. Then the Passage Guide should have a lectionary section where the uses of Scripture in the Church is visible - whether from a liturgical or non-liturgical perspective.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Extend the Analysis format in the morphological search results beyond Biblical texts to non-biblical ones so that we can collate different approaches to search results in Josephus, Philo, Apostolic Fathers, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. be able to click on a bible link and have it open with highlighting and in the middle of the window rather than the top so you can see it in the context of the words before and after.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →