Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. In L3 the location of the user file could be designated by the user. This was a valuable feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. All search results including those in the Passage Guide and Exegetical Guide should be viewable in either book or rank order. Example: in the Collection section of the Passage Guide, the results should keep all entries within a book together rather than offering only a "ranking" sequence

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When navigating, such as up or down by one verse, the orange circles which highlight the position can be distracting. Either hide them globally or provide options of a few different methods (e.g. smaller faster circles).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In essentially all search output, one should be able to hide/display entries or rank entries so that one can focus on the important entries and remember that you've looked at an entry and found it not to be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It takes about 3 lines of code to run Microsoft's speech engine which sounds horrible. Really, listening to it is like listening to fingernails on a chalk board. How about linking it to some dramatized or read audio Bibles. I'd request starting with the NKJV. Kindof like the GoBible. For the IPhone/IPad.. this would be a great feature too! Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow any named layout to be linked to a named layout that has been designated as a template so that structural changes (physical arrangement of panels and tabs, including the selection of resources) would be reflected in all linked children whenever a child layout is next invoked. The locations within any resource or tool (verse, page, topic) would NOT be linked, but would be unique to the child layout. If the structure of the child layout is changed, it would revert to the template's layout when saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. The keylinking of Logos 3 was much more extemsive than the prioitized resources. Can we have the strong's numbers linked to some key English, Hebrew and Greek texts? Also can we bring back the Englishman's Concordance?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Something similar to the l# tip window that appeared on hover over biblical words, customizable to include things like parsing, strongs or L&N info, and definition gloss.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please enable Notefile content to scroll with bible,

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make the F3 button work in L4, as it did in L3 (and many other windows programs) that is: have it cycle to the next search result - whether in the same book or another book altogether.
    Then Make the Shift+F3 combo reverse step through the search results.
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13496.aspx

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to sort the results of my basic searches in a similar way that I can sort the Library: author, type, title, etc. I would also like to be able to expand our collapse results by the above categories.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It should be more like the Bible word study, where hovering over a resource gives you some information about the word. There it does not pop up bibliographic info about the book. (Bibliographic info should be available, but it would make more sense if that came up as a right-click option.) Showing passage-related info would make this more consistent with the rest of Logos. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13525.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Please allow us to move user created highlights between user creted pallettes, to have to delete one to move it and recreate it isnt very intuitive...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like the ability to annotate my syntax searches with comments about their effectiveness or perhaps shortcomings so when I come back to it I don't have to duplicate efforts to check the results.

I'm imagining a note like in BWS, guides etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I envision a display similar to the 3-D text versions display in which the balls are references (independent clauses preferred, verses more practical) with color coded relations (deuterographs, parrallel passage, shared form e.g. macarism, alternative reading, allusion / reference to, shared image, shared topic ...). Balls, distinguished by saturation of color, as inside selected canon, outside selected canon, proposed for canon but never widely accepted. Color and shape of link shows relationship. Focus is always on a single ball (verse) and only one level of relationships to that verse are shown. Mouse-over (temporary) or click (open) displays text, relationship and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)