Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Hi all,

Wouldn't it be great to be able to download a whole lot of resources (or all resources) with a couple of clicks, instead of having to download them one at the time (with three clicks per item)?

See the screen capture of the next Logos update for the iPad...;-) at the following link:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/41322/307940.aspx#307940

Blessings,

Stephan de Wit

Logos Nederland

Promoting the Logos Bible Software in the Netherlands

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You should develop a system that enables churches to upload a set of scriptures that, when downloaded, would automatically bookmark in someones Iphone, Android or laptop. Usually, you don't know what scriptures are in church untill you sit down; so to bookmark them before is almost impossible. However, if you had an "app" that could be downloaded and would automatically do this for you.......wow!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve Logos 4 menu responsiveness (especially Files, Guides, Layouts, and search drop-downs) so Logos 4 feels responsive instead of sluggish. Ideally, clicking a menu or search drop-down would be followed by instant appearance instead of waiting many seconds.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Microsoft Anna voice is... unpleasant... to say the least. Logos offers a product to read the Greek Bible aloud, so the technology is there even if Microsoft won't add additional voices. I suggest listening to Max MacLean read a few verses at biblegate.com:

1. Enter the site, use the drop down box to select English Standard Version, and type 1 Peter 1 in the search box.

2. Click the speaker icon just above the text, turn the volume up, sit back and enjoy.

Logos is not only losing revenue from visually impaired users (er, potential users), but it is poor service to…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For all the British Logos users this essential translation.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create an internal tool in Logos 4 for exchanging messages and opinions on bible text or wathever resource text in the library. The panel should show comments and corresponding text be highlighted only when explicitly requested by the user.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use the mac speech to do the bulk of my reading because I am dyslexic. However, since the last update it doesn't work properly. I tried the Read Aloud function but it is really slow. Is there a way we can have an option to speed it up?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please can we have the NEW ENGLISH BIBLE. This British translations is cited in all the best commentaries.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I noticed that Logos has a sermon exchange. But this can be expanded to be a completely integrated social networking community, where people exchange sermons, illustrations as well as contribute to a Bible wiki, and can post on each other's walls and dialog with each other.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I looked in the Logos Wiki and could not find an answer to my Highlighting Question.

I would like to select text (a range of verses), apply an Inductive Highlight (such as "covenant") and have the option of applyying that Inductive Highlight to those verses across all my Bibles - much the same way that a note can be applied to a biblical reference across all my Bibles.

Can Logos 4 do this?

If Logos 4 cannot do this, could this feature be developed?

Thanks,

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give users the ability to build wishlists that can be discovered by friends and family. It would solve a lot of wastage around Christmas and birthdays. Another pair of socks anyone?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the Seventh-Day Adventist Bible Commentary available for iPhone/iPad

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. One of the areas that would be great to see expanded is cross references. I suggest that cross references that are part of each Bible in a user's library integrate as results in the cross reference section of the passage guide. I think a cross reference tool that can be opened while reading the bible which gives access to all "cross reference" resourses for a passage might be considered as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I would really like to see a function added that would allow me to right click on a word, name, phrase or any text and search both Internet and Wikipedia.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. We need to be able to edit notes easily. Currently, I can't find the note to edit it, because it seems the notes are stored randomly. I am very frustrated!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about a "Store" option where we can purchase resources directly from within Logos? This could be implemented with the "wishlist" feature already suggested.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Previous version saved the last window. I have saved a preferred layout, but everytime I return I have to reload what I had been working on when I left. Save the last window when exiting so when you return you can pick up where you left off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability too take notes with in the iPad/iPhone/iPod app with the ability to sync with the desktop app and the cloud

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve Notes - Display, Export, and Deletion Protection

1) Please improve the Notes functionality so that the Scriptures verses (actual text: i.e. "For God so loved...") also appear "in full" (!?!) in L4, in addition to the Comments and scripture references (i.e. John 3:16) that already appear. I don't want to have to constantly "Save as Passage List" just to see the full scripture text (which are without the comments there, btw). Should also provide options for users to view Scriptures only, Comments only, or Both.

2) Users should be able to export the full (!?!) scripture text from Notes,…

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)