Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Implement proper citations for journal articles, encyclopedia articles, and chapters from multi-author works when copying/pasting text. Currently Logos does a poor job of this, not citing the author of the article or chapter in question but only the editor of the entire work. For journals and encyclopedias the general editor should be left out and only the article author cited. For edited books, both the chapter author and the editor are normally cited. But see individual citation formats for the rules here. See such threads as http://community.logos.com/forums/t/11543.aspx and http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29583.aspx

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Logos supports generating per-article citations for resources that are tagged with that information. If there are specific resources that are missing this tagging, please post in the forums to help us set the priority of resources that need to be updated.

2. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I suspect this is one of the most used, brief Bible commentaries available. While I can download hundreds of other lesser used Logos commentaries from my library, I am very disappointed that I cannot download the BKC (or the popular NIV)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The hits in our collections would be far more useful to have them grouped by book, and have the books ordered first by priority, and second by number of hits/relevancy.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please update the software that will use the APA 6th edition formatting for citation into Clipping Please.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This feature will allow those who read the French Bible to look up the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek words behind the LSG translation. In time it would be nice to have a French lexicon available but for the time being, even being able to identify the Strong number and look it up using the context menu.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. there are only 2 occurances of "jesus" in an all passages search of NIV84. There's 1273 occurances of "Jesus". I would like to have the option of case insenstive searches so that Jesus == jesus.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be handy to be able to turn visual filters on/off "in bulk" - e.g. with Notes I have one Notes file per passage studied, so I have a fair few. It would be good to be able to switch on/off ALL my notes in one go. It would be good if the drop down menu had a check box or right-click options available on the Notes sub-header (with options: turn on/off this resource, turn on/off all resources). This could be applied to the other sections also.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Apparently the passage guides that we run are being saved. This has caused some of us confusion because (as far as I can tell) there is no indication that our passage guides are being saved. When we want to run a new report, L4 first checks to see if we ran a report on the same verses. If so, it pulls up the old report.

Because I use different guides for different studies, this auto saving is very confusing because what I run a new report using the passage guide for a different study, what I expect to be in…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make a way to see the date a note was created and last edited. I have seen elsewhere that the information is stored, just not presented

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have large duplicate note files since new note files were started in Logos4 before my old ones were imported from Logos3. Also, with the horribly slow note editor in Logos4, I need to split large note files into smaller ones.

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to have back the feature that allows us to format our notes with color and underlines etc. I would also like to have back the ability to choose if the reference the note is attached to is underlined or highlighted.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable Biblical Places to pull up a Logos 4 map (i.e. those maps that are not in the resources in My Library) by title, e.g., "Route of the Exodus", "Tribal Distribution of Palestine".

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be very nice to be able to see a list in each resource of all my highlights/markings/notes within that resource and showing part of the marked text. That way I can easily get to important ideas that I've marked and jump back and forth among them, like with the "bookmarks" tab in pdf readers. Each time I add a marking or note in a pdf document, the addition is included in the "bookmarks" tab with part of the text.

Right now exists the possibility to jump between highlights, but without seeing a list of the the highlighted texts.…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Possibly located as an option under program settings, allow the user the option to have the index of newly downloaded and indexed resources to automatically merge with the existing index instead of having manually type it each time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I had 2 monitors, and the page shall be able to extended to another monitor page for viewing, currently move from page 1,2,3 of 4. also is useful for peoples who had more than 1 monitor

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello,

I would like to suggest that Logos make a Menu for the Library section that would identify all Newly added selections (with options to modify how long is considered new), all updates of which selections (identifying when it was updated and how), and which items were bought for how much and when. Thank You Very Much! :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)