Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I am requesting to add a feature to allow for minimizing menu and search bar when in layout mode with multiple windows open at same time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Please enable Shortcut Bar to have folder(s) for grouping shortcuts. Ideally:
    * Renaming a folder (i.e., bulk editing a group of shortcuts)
    * Dragging and dropping to reorder shortcuts within a folder
    * Dragging and dropping to reorder folders (among themselves and other shortcuts)
    * Dragging and dropping to add or remove a shortcut from folders

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. While the mobile app is by far the most functional bible app on the iPad/Android, it still lacks some key function. I find exporting portions of bibilcal text or other resources for use in my classes problematic. For example, if I want to create a quick PDF of a given Greek or Hebrew passage it takes much longer than it should. This is a simple task on the desktop version. Why not make this possible on the mobile app as well?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Everyone's library is full of broken links to the second edition of BAGD, but there is no way to purchase it. Please make it available for purchase or redirect links to the third edition (BDAG).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Dark Mode makes the default highlight colors look strange and harder to read. With Dark Mode now being possible in Logos 9 (and possibly 8??) the highlights make the white/light colored text harder to read. Would like to be able to change the colors for the highlights that come up automatically using corresponding word visual filter. thanks!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I have an Idea that I'd pay money for (I am paying money for).
    I would love Logos to have a cataloging element to it for our real books. Scan a barcode and then enter into a cataloging system so I can see what books I have (real or virtually or both).
    It would also be super cool If I could link that library with all of the other pastors at my church and maybe in the city along with our Church's library and see if any pastors in my church have a book I'm looking for.

Something comparable to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Here is a short video showing the suggestion for the ability to add folders to the layout area. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyKzmurJzNU

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. you guys have the arrow emphasis mark but it doesn't lead to another word. I'm not sure how you could build the software, but I imagine there are creative options. it could be that you highlight the text, click highlights, select "connect text" option, then when you click on another word it creates an arrow leading from the highlighted portion to the clicked portion.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Add more color options for the underlines (I only have colors red, green, and blue). It would be great to have as many as the highlight options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Logos has some great tools in their notes that make study and preparation better. However, the Outlining is buggy and lacking. First, making a "Harvard Outline Style" would create hierarchy that so many are used to - I. A. 1. a. etc.

Also, when copying a quote from a resource, it would be great if a "bottom section" was automatically generated as a citation section for all the resources instead of pasting it right below and messing up flow of the note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding this resource to Logos store.

DIE BYBEL: Afrikaans 2020-vertaling met Deuterokanonieke boeke

Publisher: Bybelgenootskap van Suid Afrika

(ePub) ISBN 978-0-7982-2388-1

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. One of my Wordsearch desktops I used had multiple Bible translations opened in parallel columns. The verses were aligned so verse 1 in each column aligned with verse 1 in all the other columns and continued throughout, and whichever verse I was reading was highlighted, which helped keep my place. I have been able to mostly recreate this with a layout in Logos, but the verses do not align the same way, even with linking, and there is also no highlight of the verse I am on. Mostly cosmetic, but it does make it easier to read and track where…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great if we could arrange the clippings by resource, date added, and Biblical narrative. For example, I have a bunch of clippings on Hosea, and it would be amazing, if, by the titles of the notes, they could be rearranged in the order of the chapters of Hosea.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Sometimes it is nice to know which anchor is the primary reference for notes with multiple anchors. If there was a way to reorder them, this would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. My media team has used both Proclaim and ProPresenter, but they seem to like ProPresenter better. I have invested a large amount of money into my Logos library and use it to prepare my sermons and lessons. I would like to see a way that we could integrate these and I could send my sermons straight to ProPresenter.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In things like sermon builder and notes, please add the functionality to us keyboard shortcuts (like in Google Docs), especially for bullets, links, text size, etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On the desktop windows logos app a user cannot interact with the popup note that happens when hovering over the note icon like you can in the mobiel version of logos.

In the desktop app you have to click on the note icon to jump to what ever reference might be located in that note. This causes another pane to be created on the pc app taking up unnecessary realestate on laptops. I would be more effective use of monitor realistate if one could interact with the note that pops up when hovering over the note icon and click on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add a check box to each item in a search result list, and allow all check items to be open simultaneously in a new window, instead of opening each item individually and having to go back to the result list for the next item.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →