Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. The NET Bible is a modern translation. Its many translation notes give a lot of insight into the translation process. Therefore it would be valuable to have the reverse interlinear with that Bible version. As for now we always have to switch Bible if we want to check out a note etc. Also, the NET is great recourses for Bible translators.

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. BRING BACK THE "USE LOGOS OFFLINE" button for when we don't have internet access. When I am away from internet, I can be totally shut out of productivity until the next time I have internet. This is a productivity killer!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I used Sermonary for a short time before I purchased Logos. Their sermon template building system was amazing. The thing I loved most was their Podium Mode which allowed you to preach from your screen while also placing a clock or a countdown timer (your preference) at the top of the screen. It was helpful in keeping me on pace. If Logos could come up with that...wow! Amazing! Please make the update!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, Logos places a comma between the chapter:verse and the Bible version. Standard practice according to SBL and CWMS style manuals is as follows:

"For God so loved the world . . ." (John 3:16 KJV).

Notice the placement of the parenthetical note just before the final period, with no comma.

It would be really nice not to have to manually change this after pasting Bible quotations. Thank you for your consideration!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished by creating your own CBV style. Start with one that’s close to what you want (e.g., Quotation), then in the Style picker, click “Create a new style” at the bottom left. Delete the command from the =Footer section, then add a period and make other changes as desired.

For further assistance with this feature, please post on our community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/141.aspx

5. Allow for downloading of most used books to reduce the lag time waiting for your server to react.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have an SSD hard drive on a laptop and I can't be downloading 5GB of files, then have logos create an index that is 6 GB. My Logos and related folders took 13GB of my 128GB total.

Tech support said they don't have a solution.

233 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Found out today (with assistance from customer service) that recently purchased CSB (and HCSB) do not have Corresponding Notes and Highlights Feauture! It's hardly a new idea...amazed that this is not included, in fact shocked that its not included. To quote Morris Proctor: "I’ve had the privilege of teaching Camp Logos training seminars for many years now. And ever since the Highlighting feature appeared on the scene, there’s a very common question at Camp:
    How can I highlight the text in one Bible and have those highlights show up in other Bibles?Well, I have great news for you: that feature…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You must own the CSB/HCSB reverse interlinear for the corresponding notes feature to work. (There was a problem with the reverse interlinears that prevented that feature working correctly, but this is now fixed in the latest resource updates).

9. AS a Christian Author & Bible Teacher, I would like to suggest to you, that you would make available the entire MacARTHUR NEW TESTAMENT COMMENTARY in the Logos Bible Software. There are already 7 available, and I, am sure many more others would like to see the rest of John MacArthur's New Testament Commentaries available as well. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Have a good day.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Word order in Greek and Hebrew is important. Our reverse interlinears are fine for doing word studies, but I haven't found the arrows indicating word order to be helpful. Mounce, Zondervan, and Crossway have published fine interlinears, with a gloss of the Greek or Hebrew text. This would be an invaluable resource, especially for those of us who are trained in the original languages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When Grammars use a particular passage to discuss a grammatical issue, that passage is always listed in the grammar. It'd be great if we had a "grammar search" ability. The program could search all our grammars for any biblical passage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add permanent icons for the About Logos Bible Software screen, Program Settings, and Update Now to the tool bar by the command box so that when searching for program information or updating, the user does not have to type into the command box or open another tab before finding the desired option. Being located in the main screen of Logos at all times will make it easier to find them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. be able to mives notes panel so i can see the text while writing the note

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Changing the chapter and text in the Passage Guide should allow it to synchronize with all other windows open in the Snapshot view. We should not have to go back to the home page to keep everything addressing the same location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I'm searching my library for "Harmony of the Gospels," this particular book appears as the 22nd search results. The 21 results that appear before it don't have anything close to that title in them. My filter is set to sort by title. Something is wrong with your Library Search Feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

This is working as designed.

A query in the Library searches across all types of metadata (title, author, description, etc.) by default.

When sorting the results by title, all matching records will be sorted alphabetically by title. To show the most relevant records at the top, sort by the “Rank” column. Or to search just titles, use title:“Harmony of the Gospels”.

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to create a custom reading plan or use a predefined plan and attach a note file to that reading plan so that when I click the scripture for the plan on the home page my bible opens up and the associated note file opens automatically as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have 1,000 resources in my library.

What is required, is a filter to, "Show only downloaded resources."

Please add this to the Library screen, ESPECIALLY for iPad.

Or, is there a way to exclude a resource from showing up in the Library list?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. While I frequently use "Night Mode" to read on my ipad, I find that there are times that it would be immensely useful to have the same ability on a PC/Mac.

Perhaps, in the "Resource Panel Background Settings" area you could add the ability to select a black background with white text when reading at night.

Another route would be to make a simple button on the menu bar for "Night Mode".

2,754 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I just accidently deleted half of my sermon, because of a weird "feature" on my mouse pad on my laptop. It would be great to just hit undo so that all my work comes back instead of re-typing it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →