Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. So sad to find out that sermon editor does not support Chinese character. Please fix it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Prior to Logos 7, the "Copy Bible Passage" window had a hot key associated with the "Copy" button (Alt-C). That hotkey no longer works. For us keyboard folk, it would be great to get our hotkey back. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Make notes available for all versions of the Bible I own. When I take a note in my NIV Bible, I would love to see it in while reading the ESV or NASB or whatever version I'm reading through. That way I can see when I've taken the time to write down my thoughts regardless of the translation I'm in. It is still nice to know which version I took the note in, but it would be nice to see a hyperlink available in all the translations or at least my top 5.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create videos/tutorials that are for people under 60.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I used to be able to click on the computer reading voice or the voiceover mode from a professional voice over talent. Voice over talent is no longer used for an option on reader mode, let's bring back professional voiceover talent on reader mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am a 3rd year seminary student who used the Word for Word highlighter on reader mode. This feature has been removed and I want to bring it back. I use this option to study large volumes of the Bible by listening to it and following along with my eyes. This allows me to go through many books of the Bible in a short period of time. Let's bring this feature back, it was removed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I played around with the ver. 7 Visual Copy feature - once I could find it. A new instructional video needs to be created for ver. 7. The video listed in the Verbum (7.1) Help > Visual Copy was created for Logos 6; not even closely familiar with the steps required in ver 7+ It would be much user-friendly, easier and handy to separate Visual Copy away from Media as a separate tool under Utilities. It is a frustrating process to create a new slide that is not a scripture quote. The templates available with the right-click option of selected…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What: Please include the possibility to display the content of the footnotes where they appear in the main text, such as the possibility to display the page number, in a different colour or font size.

Why: It will give a much better flow while reading without the need to hoover over the footnote number to see its contents or to click on it when the description of the footnote is too long.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I have a note on "Father" in the Lord's Prayer. I would like to be able to create that note one time but have it "tied" both to Matthew 6:9 and Luke 11:2. It will appear as a note for both verses, and any adjustments to that particular "linked" note will appear at the other reference as well. (This would have benefit for many Synoptic notes.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Add AND/OR capability. Eg. church AND body, finds verses that contain both words anywhere in the verse; grace OR mercy, finds verses that contain either of the two words.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable Personal books to be synced to Logos 6 as other resources so as to be available to the user on different computers (i.e., office & home)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now only the people who can afford it can get your bible software. I know it costs money to make, but should study of the Bible using your software be excluded from the poor? Or is the study of the Bible just for those people who can afford it? What would Jesus do? Allow you to profit from the Bible? You appear to be no different than the money changers in the Temple.
    It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

That…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the KJV it will help in Studying Shakespeare. Wycliff version would help in studying the Canterbury tales.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a signal for lyrics slides so that people who need or choose to sit during worship can follow lyrics on their e-device.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your passage guide allows the user to change amount of commentaries we want revealed at the moment. However, though I tried to make this a permanent change through the guides menu I simply got a new copy of the passage guide which I am not sure even how to access or why it is created.

Please allow users who have access to all commentaries as a permanent feature in the Passage Guide. I have to click on commentaries "more" 4 to 5 times. I do not use them all but at least one I like is near the bottom of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I cannot find the option to report a typo while I am using this resource

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think the WORLD need to THANK LOGOS! LOGOS is the strongest shield against the enemy except the physical Bible and it is always precious.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Hebrew Cantillation tool is more that a auxiliar to read a text. The masoretic accents are a very good auxiliar for the text syntactical analysis.

Therefore, would help us if they included some informations beside the Hebrew text:
    - translation
    - morphological analisys
    - other elements

Similar to "Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia: WIVU Constituency Trees" or "The Hebrew Bible: Andersen-Forbes Phrase Marker Analysis".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)