Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. In my opinion, Logos is to big to be a desktop app. Its time to move to a better platform where it will be faster and easier to use. Maybe create some type of login for users. I believe they have tons of options such as Microsoft Azure or any other cloud based system. I believe you will have a better outcome.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. As I understand it, Personal Book Builder will only work for windows? Don't forget us MAC users!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, I have to highlight and color the word I want to attach a note to. It then puts the note in the color document or I have to select the most recently used note file. Too much work. But even if I have to choose a recent note I have used let me add the note with a note indicator without having to color the word. If I want to attach notes to different words my text become a color patchwork quilt of sorts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lutheran Service Book Three Year Lectionary ends with the 2015-16 church year. It can be used after this year, but it will not have the dates.
    Another church year or five will be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a great deal of money invested in my Older Libronix Digital Library System. I would very much like to finish out the MaCarthur New Testament Commentary Series in a format that I can add to my existing library (LDLS) I'm told I can't do this, I have to throw about 400.00 in resources away and start all over again. That is ridiculous. Why can't I purchase what I need and add them to my current library

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Many people use notes to write sermons and studies. Therefore, could help us so much if it had a Spellchecker.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Logos. Some suggestions:
    1) Make sure you’re running the latest version; “Preparing your library” now runs in the background in Logos 6: https://www.logos.com/install
    2) Check out our free training videos: https://www.logos.com/logos-pro https://www.logos.com/training/desktop
    3) Ask for help on our friendly community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/
    4) Get toll-free phone tech support: https://www.logos.com/contact

10. I have been searching for a way to save my sermons to Logos without having a lot of clutter. What I think would be a very good way to do this is in Personal books. If I could save multiple files in ONE personal book then I could have a Personal Book for each book of the Bible with multiple files in each. Right now when I try to add more than one file Logos attempts to remove the existing file before adding a new file. Is there a way you could add the ability to have many files under…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When searching for a word in the BDAG and the word is displayed in the search window, the search list stays on when you hit enter. It would be nice if would disappear as it does in Webster's and other reference works. The way it is now, you have to use your mouse and click to get the list to go away.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Brrown's text makes reference to Mark 1:3 and Mark 1:10-11. Hovering the cursor over the link results in Malachi 1:3 and Malachi 1:10-11. If it were possible to notify Logos of such errors, accuracy would be improved

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest we have a book or resource suggestion forum. I'm in seminary and a lot of my books are not available in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lets say I create a new document in Logos named, "Phil. 1:1-11." Now I go through my library and study my various commentaries. As I go through one commentary I perhaps come across 10-12 teachings that I want to add to my newly created file. So within 'Phil. 1:1' I add a 'new note' as Logos has me do. Then I add another new note on, say verse 3 and another on verse 7 and so on.
    Now I go back to the second commentary in my library and do the same. But commentary number two has a different emphasis…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notes can be rearranged by dragging the note icon (in Full or Compact view) or the note title (in Split view).

Additionally, if you added your notes to a Bible reference (e.g., via the context menu in a Bible or commentary), you can use the “Sort by reference” command on the panel menu to put them into canonical order.

For more assistance, please post on our community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/

16. I understand that we can read the Bible without chapters and verses. But if there can be a specific reading plan that is pregenerated and chronological would really help me be able to dive deeply into the Bible with different amounts of time I have without worrying about getting a specific reading in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. since i cannot right click and get report a typo i shall resort to this method. in IVPBBCNT, Eph 3:1-13 in the title the "a" should be "an". also the help menu using f1 or clicking on the ? gets me a tab in one of the windows i have open. this never happened before.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding the same word twice no longer works. Was working fine in Sept when adding “another word list.” Now this option fails and COMPLETELY CRASHES Logos every single time.

I noticed this and reported it to Logos in September. It’s still broken

In September I found another workaround (Merge—>Union), but this option now FORCES both entries

Why same word twice? Ask your greek guys. Genitive and accusative nouns, often use exactly the same word but have vastly different meanings.

Now Merge—>Union FORCES both entries into a single row. Not helpful for flash-card study.

I called about this today and the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. But it needs column headers so that I can quickly see what version or resource I'm looking at, rather than trying to parse that small line of abbreviations and figure out where I am.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →