Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

6 results found

1. The right-click menu provides an option to copy Bible references three different ways, but the feature is unavailable when right-clicking search results in the Bible search pane.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be helpful to allow notes in a notebook to be organized in Biblical order. This would make printing of notes in a given passage much simpler than having to scroll through the entire notebook to find notes that are related to a given passage.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Verbum 7, when clicking on the "Today" feature a drop down calendar appeared so one could view readings at future dates, months or years in the future. Verbum 8 when clicking on the "Today" feature you only see today's readings. The up/down arrow moves one forward only a day at a time. Imagine you want to view next month's readings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of my favorite features of the kindle is the ability to go to kindle.amazon.com after I finish a book and get a text file with all the hightlights that I made. It basically provides me a one-stop shop to review contents of the book.

I am currently able to do this with Logos by jumping to the next highlight and working my way through the book. (Thank you for implementing my suggestion on this a few years ago). I like this way of doing it because I get the quotes in their context.

But I think it would be…

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the Dutch interface for the Dutch and Belgian users.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)