Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. This would add important Catholic journals to increase the options for purchase of journals.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Adds important resources for the study of the Old Testament.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. When a line is deleted immediately after a Scripture is inserted, the screen scrolls to the bottom of the sermon. This started happening in the last week or so. I think it is an update bug. Soooo frustrating and time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The Most Efficient way to Change the name of your notes.

Instead of hunting it down and typing in the old name, what about a super easy method that will save everyone time.

Please watch this very short idea on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=020jGcQP7Dg

Peace..

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Often, insights that we receive from the Word are linked to our journey of discovery, and it'd be good to know the date we were thinking about certain ideas. Hence, suggestion is to show the date that a Note is added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Would really like to see more Scofield items from Oxford University Press. I am speaking of the Scofield Study Bible and Scofield Study Bible III in the ESV version in particular. Looking forward to seeing this available soon.

Thanks,

Richard W Healy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Reftagger defaults to the preferred version for all references. I would like a way to choose different versions for some references by adding some indicator of change.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 Biblija
    Editors: Goran Medved
    The current publisher. Međunarodna biblijska Liga (Bible League International)
    The copyright/publication date: 2020
    The ISBN: 978-1-62826-634-4

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 Biblija
    Editors: Jure Kaštelan; Bonaventura Duda
    The current publisher. Kršćanska sadašnjost, Zagreb, Croatia
    The copyright/publication date: 2019
    The ISBN: 978-953-11-1264-2

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. New feature to allow for pen scribbles, arrows, circling, and other personal notation with an apple pencil or other pencil directly onto the page instead of in the separate notebook. This feature can be added as a "layer" over the page that will give us the option to add or remove or keep permanent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Under the Visual Filters menu (3 dots making a triangle at the top of the bible window)

Sometimes I only want to see one of my highlight categories. I would like to be able to click a "solo" box next to the desired highlight; this would turn off all the other highlights. There would be a solo box next to each highlight; when this box is un-checked, all the highlights would go back to the state they were in before the solo box was checked - including the highlight which was solo'd.

Also, it would be nice if there was…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Make the back and forward button on mouse (used for surfing the web)- make these work in Logos like the little back and forward arrows at the top right of the active window - such as the Bible and dictionary, etc windows.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I have created several hundred tags from notes through many resources in my Logos Library; from Bible translations, Commentaries, books and Daily Devotionals. Because I have so many tags created, I cannot always remember every tag I've created in my Bible research or teaching. Currently, Logos has a filter within the Notes panel which has tags as a section for ALL my notebooks; however, it will NOT show all my created tags after exhaustion the "more" option. If I click on a particular resource and select tags, it will show ALL those tags created for that resource only. I'm looking…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Film-Writer (F.W.) is an animation software. With F.W., a person writes and makes a film, in the same way a person writes and prints a document on Microsoft Word. A person writes a film on F.W. by writing a script. The software identifies and distinguishes what is dialogue and what is action (action being specified in parentheses), and so the script must be written like a normal film script is. When the person is finished writing and makes the film, the software's artificial-intelligence uses the document as the data by which to produce the film, complete in all its features…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The books I bought in "The Apologetics and World Religions Library Expansion L" cannot all be found in a library Filter search under the Subject of "Apologetics" OR searching "Apologetics" or "World Religions" in the library Find resources field. When a book is marketed and sold under a topic, it should be able to be later found in a search within that topic. For Example - "The Forty Days after Our Lord’s Resurrection".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Major Problem with the Anchors - Please HELP

I included a link to the Demonstration on this problem.
    I have been using Logos for over 10 years and have NEVER seen this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKeB9TXFuv4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I didn't understand the need or value of uploading personal books when they are made. I had poor information. Now I have no idea which ones are uploaded and which are not. And when I look for and want to upload books in my spare time, I don't always get the option to upload a book even when I know it hasn't been uploaded. If I build it again, the option appears.
    I am asking that when I am in the personal books tools section, when I seek to edit a book or even before I get that far, I…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. While the mobile app is by far the most functional bible app on the iPad/Android, it still lacks some key function. I find exporting portions of bibilcal text or other resources for use in my classes problematic. For example, if I want to create a quick PDF of a given Greek or Hebrew passage it takes much longer than it should. This is a simple task on the desktop version. Why not make this possible on the mobile app as well?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 110 111