Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the user to determine which pieces of data to upload to the Logos servers. Specifically, allow the user to determine whether or not to upload their prayer requests, notes, and other information they've put into Logos.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Logos 3 had the ability to choose how many windows (resources) to open when executing a keylink (double-clicking a word, for example). Logos 4 only opens a single resource when double-clicking a word. The option to open multiple prioritized resources would be very useful in study.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This is a feature that would be infinitely helpful for tracking personal progress toward reading completion goals, etc. If you're like me there are tons of books you have access to in Logos but it's difficult staying focused on one book or author. I will start reading one thing, get distracted and veer off in some other direction on some other topic in some other book, before I know it, I'll be sitting there a few days later back at the book I started with days beforehand thinking "this is that book I started reading days ago and until just…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Drag to change order is not very helpful when your list of collections and tags has gotten huge and unwieldy. Please add a Sort by (alphabetical, most recently used) option.

Also it is a pain in the neck to turn off all the check boxes only to turn on just one or a few, or vice versa. Please add Check All and Clear All options.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add expand-contract capabilities to passage list titles; allow specification of text version in the list; allow formatted CBV function using the passage list. Do this in conjunction with 2 other requests: an add verses from clipboard function and inclusion of passage lists in "My Content" search results.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Passages lists should be included in My Content. One could then use them to link Logos and non-Logos resources. I'm thinking especially of non-Logos resources that are linked in the Favorites section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Some references to hymns are embedded in resources other than hymnals. Make it easy to search for hymns by title.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see some renovations to the maps feature.

1. Instead of a bunch of different maps, have just one basic map (whole Biblical world) background with the ability to turn overlay information off or on (like Google Earth). That way you can always have the same map up, and even compare different overlays by having them on at the same time (travels of Paul vs. travels of Peter).

2. Have the map legend stay independent from the zoom level so you can refer to it even when you're zoomed all the way in.

3. Independent cropping (for printing, etc.)

4. Ability…

151 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I know we have the Ctrl+Z function for undoing something we didn't intend to do - (like deleting a note or a custom Guide) - both of which I have done.
    But Ctrl+Z is sort of a "hidden command". Yes, you can discover it if you search the forums, but I think it should be more obvious.
    So, I would like to suggest that Logos add an "UNDO" command - (to be typed in the command box) - which can also be dragged to the shortcut bar.
    That way, when you need to "undo" some bone head mistake you've just…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. One of the spin off benefits from the Synchronise feature of Logos 4 is that we now have the current version of our personal data secured on a server in the cloud. I appreciate that this has raised a set of issues about whether or not a user would want this and also what type of data can now be stored for legal reasons but for many users this could become a real benefit.

As things stand the existing implementation has limited benefits as a backup system because there is a single restore option which is restore all to last…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When the Main Window becomes active, all floating panels additionally come "to the top" and become active.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. My vision is to have a "translation interlinear" under the Text Comparison option in the tools menu. You would pick a base translation and then have a drop down list of the available interlinear translations, much like the current "display" option in the 4.0c beta interlinears. This would put that translation directly under the base text in a different color (so you could easily follow your base text and find the way the other translation translates it).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Opps... I didn't want to delete that!! Sound familiar? Allow users to manually save, import & export items such as collections, notes, filters, layouts, search results, etc. This will permit recovery from accidental deletion/edits. It also allows users to select a subset of items to have available at a given time, without losing the others.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Finding illustrations can be a challenge, and this would allow us to search user-submitted ideas.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In essentially all search output, one should be able to hide/display entries or rank entries so that one can focus on the important entries and remember that you've looked at an entry and found it not to be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. the time lines, graphs and charts would make this an invaluable resource addition to Logos 4

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Can we add an option to display all the notes for a prayer request as it used to be possible in Logos 3 (see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15015.aspx ). The closest I have come is to go into Reading View and clicking on each item that is longer than it will display to put it into edit mode, but that's a painful way to go over your prayer list - I'd really like to pull up the list and then just pray, rather than monkeying around with the mouse all the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →