Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to assign 1 or more resources types to a panel within a layout so that there is control for opening a resource of that type. For example, one panel might be assigned as 'Dictionaries', another 'Notes' another 'Commentaries' , or 'Resources', 'Bibles'. When a new resource is opened from the PG, library or button bar, it should open in the panel assigned to that type of resource, or default to whatever scheme is currently used by Logos (I have no idea what that is since it follows no apparent logic - it is not 'like with like',…

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. All search results including those in the Passage Guide and Exegetical Guide should be viewable in either book or rank order. Example: in the Collection section of the Passage Guide, the results should keep all entries within a book together rather than offering only a "ranking" sequence

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In L3 an option for the information window allowed for the listing of total number of uses of a Greek word in the book/letter being used as well as in the entire New Testament. This was a very helpful item.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In L3 the location of the user file could be designated by the user. This was a valuable feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Extend the Analysis format in the morphological search results beyond Biblical texts to non-biblical ones so that we can collate different approaches to search results in Josephus, Philo, Apostolic Fathers, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Considering that Logos 4 is multilingual, with multilingual resources. I would love to have at least one default voice for each language that Logos supports. Within each language, I really like to have the ability to select from a list of voices I have in the system.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to replace clippings/note with an integrated Onenote window would be really helpful in my sermon prep workflow.

266 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to ink rather than simple highlight.

Would be really useful for tablet users.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. be able to click on a bible link and have it open with highlighting and in the middle of the window rather than the top so you can see it in the context of the words before and after.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Annual resources like Standard's ISSL commentaries and Nelson's preaching aids should convert the Bible passages and dates into a lectionary format. Then the Passage Guide should have a lectionary section where the uses of Scripture in the Church is visible - whether from a liturgical or non-liturgical perspective.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Better scrolling and program control with touchscreen gestures. Especially in reading mode the interface is difficult to use with a touchscreen. I want to be able to use Logos like my e-reader.

1,091 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow any named layout to be linked to a named layout that has been designated as a template so that structural changes (physical arrangement of panels and tabs, including the selection of resources) would be reflected in all linked children whenever a child layout is next invoked. The locations within any resource or tool (verse, page, topic) would NOT be linked, but would be unique to the child layout. If the structure of the child layout is changed, it would revert to the template's layout when saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The keylinking of Logos 3 was much more extemsive than the prioitized resources. Can we have the strong's numbers linked to some key English, Hebrew and Greek texts? Also can we bring back the Englishman's Concordance?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Something similar to the l# tip window that appeared on hover over biblical words, customizable to include things like parsing, strongs or L&N info, and definition gloss.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It takes about 3 lines of code to run Microsoft's speech engine which sounds horrible. Really, listening to it is like listening to fingernails on a chalk board. How about linking it to some dramatized or read audio Bibles. I'd request starting with the NKJV. Kindof like the GoBible. For the IPhone/IPad.. this would be a great feature too! Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to have the ability to have a pop-up dialog box that would allow me to click on the Book of the Bible, and then the chapter, and then the verse, without having to type anything. And then watch Logos 4 take me right to the reference.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When navigating, such as up or down by one verse, the orange circles which highlight the position can be distracting. Either hide them globally or provide options of a few different methods (e.g. smaller faster circles).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)