Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. I created a reading plan using L4 on my Mac. It required several months for that reading plan to appear on my iPad. In the meantime, I found another way to create and follow a reading plan, a fix at this time is useless to me, however, others may appreciate reading plans that sync in minutes, not months.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Currently there is no way to view what was upgraded and/or what was added.
    Would be nice if there was an easy way to view what was upgraded and/or what was added with a timestamp.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The original language of Luther, Melanchthon, Zinzendorf, von Harnack, Schlatter, Barth, Bonhoeffer, Niebuhr and many more renowned theologians.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please re-instate Logos 4 notes files to standard of Libronix, namely the INDEX OF HEADINGS in a column, like book resources.

Why is Logos 4 inferior to Libronix? Libronix notes are POWERFUL resources, because they can be quickly continually edited.

Personal Book Resources are fabulous in their own right, t but cannot be instantly quickly edited like Note Files. Large Logos 4 Note files are unwieldly and unmanageable for someone working quickly. I have not used Logos much for a few years, in the meantime I have bought $1000s of Logos resources on the pre-pub program. Now I find my…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ability to sort note files:

it is a time consuming task, an unnecessary inconvinience that can be enhanced by adding the ability to sort note files, when we have multi note files, just as it was done for "sorting clippings"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been pushing for this book on the forums and now bring it here. This is one the most popular greek selling book. I would love to see this in logos.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Kindle, iBook, and lots of other apps make it possible to view in full-screen mode. It would be great to read the bible in full screen with nothing but white and text!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is very easy to accidentally active a gesture when using a trackpad, in particular, the Magic Trackpad or Macbook trackpads. I suggest that there be a way to disable gestures via a preference setting.

See this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/41907.aspx

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add Note indicator customization options. e.g. letter(s), which could use capabilities of Logos display engine on all platforms, including superscript and subscript. In Notes file, please add miniature of style used for that entry along with sort by style. For note titles, please add choice to show abbreviated or complete highlighted selection.

When right click on a Highlighted word, please add Edit Annotation and Open Annotation while keeping Remove Annotation. Open Annotation would position note file to annotation plus open note file, if needed.

Please add highlighting style option for by reference notes so can highlight verse(s) in all…

120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to put the notes in a folder in alphabetical order or at least be able to insert a note between others...I have a note folder where I list the Hebrew meaning of an english word...I don't like the idea of listing a word beginning with "a" AFTER other words beginning with other letters

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. At the moment the only german bible translation available is Luther (1545 or 1912). Please add other options like Elberfelder ("Revidierte Elberfelder" would be a dream come true), Schlachter2000 or likewise.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. In Logos 3 I had the ability to print lists of Scripture that I could use when I preached, but Logos 4 does not. Can you fix this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Syriac resources on Mac display as disconnected letters, which is extremely difficult to read and is never found in actual texts. I believe this is due to the ligature not being connected on the system level in Mac, but Safari, Firefox, and Mellel have all overcome this on the application level and display Syriac correctly. This is very important for Syriac resources to be useable for Mac users.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A simple suggestion: I think it would be fun to allow an option to open a collection to a random book or open a book (eg F.Schaeffer's works) to a random point. I was thinking the command line might take commands such as

"open ESV random" OR "open coll:journals random"

or "open ESV FSD" if logos prefers FSD. A discussion was started on http://community.logos.com/forums/t/43094.aspx if any wish to further thrash the idea out.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to put my Logos IPad content up on my TV .
    Great for showing the family or homegroup some of the things I find

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →