Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Dreaming of a Library hiding option to not show resource(s) in library, which would be appreciated when browsing my Library. Similar to a physical library where have option to walk past bookshelves.

Would appreciate a Library option to filter resource(s) from view that syncs to all Logos platforms. Ideally could specify any Library filter for exclusion: MyTag(s), Publisher(s), ... Awesome would be ability to hide collection(s), which is technically more challenging to implement. For mobile apps, an additional Library filter would be great.

Currently, program settings has hiding resources option that effectively is an archive of resource licensing; hidden resources…

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You should develop a system that enables churches to upload a set of scriptures that, when downloaded, would automatically bookmark in someones Iphone, Android or laptop. Usually, you don't know what scriptures are in church untill you sit down; so to bookmark them before is almost impossible. However, if you had an "app" that could be downloaded and would automatically do this for you.......wow!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Personal books to be read on the iPone / iPad

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi all,

Wouldn't it be great to be able to download a whole lot of resources (or all resources) with a couple of clicks, instead of having to download them one at the time (with three clicks per item)?

See the screen capture of the next Logos update for the iPad...;-) at the following link:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/41322/307940.aspx#307940

Blessings,

Stephan de Wit

Logos Nederland

Promoting the Logos Bible Software in the Netherlands

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In reading view and on screen to allow the reader to read without chapter and verse references

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Offer longer term payment plans for major purchases 18~24 months for Portfolio, ICC, Zondervan Bundles, Yale Bible etc.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Preferably with a Reverse Interlinear. It was suggested about 18 months ago (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/14951.aspx) & many people have requested it there since. Should be easy to license/import as Accordance has had it for years.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Include a user manual in base packages. Morris Proctor's volume 1 should be mandatory introductory content. Paper or digital resource will be a great help

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create an internal tool in Logos 4 for exchanging messages and opinions on bible text or wathever resource text in the library. The panel should show comments and corresponding text be highlighted only when explicitly requested by the user.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please provide Logos 4 Mac font sizing feature parity. Logos 4 PC has more font size options: Program Scaling plus Font Slider adjustment in Bible Word Study, Biblical People, Biblical Places, Biblical Things, Cited By, Collections, Copy Bible Verses, Exegetical Guide, Explorer, Favorites, History, Information, Passage Analysis, Passage Guide, Passage List, Personal Books, Power Lookup, Program Settings, Pronunciation, Reading Lists, Reading Plan, Search, and Text Comparison.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I use the mac speech to do the bulk of my reading because I am dyslexic. However, since the last update it doesn't work properly. I tried the Read Aloud function but it is really slow. Is there a way we can have an option to speed it up?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Logos 4.5 added significant performance enhancements for highlighting. I’m considering this completed because there haven’t been many votes for this suggestion or posts in the forum (about highlighting performance) since Logos 4.5 shipped.

13. I noticed that Logos has a sermon exchange. But this can be expanded to be a completely integrated social networking community, where people exchange sermons, illustrations as well as contribute to a Bible wiki, and can post on each other's walls and dialog with each other.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logos 4 Mac lacks many features already available in Logos 4 Windows. Wiki has list of Mac features needing improvement => http://wiki.logos.com/Mac_and_PC_User_Interface_Differences#Feature_Parity

87 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We consider this completed; all new features are implemented on both Mac and Windows.

If you find a missing feature, please report it as a bug on the forums.

(Note that there are a few deprecated features (e.g., Handouts) that will never be implemented on Mac.)

15. Improve Logos 4 menu responsiveness (especially Files, Guides, Layouts, and search drop-downs) so Logos 4 feels responsive instead of sluggish. Ideally, clicking a menu or search drop-down would be followed by instant appearance instead of waiting many seconds.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft Anna voice is... unpleasant... to say the least. Logos offers a product to read the Greek Bible aloud, so the technology is there even if Microsoft won't add additional voices. I suggest listening to Max MacLean read a few verses at biblegate.com:

1. Enter the site, use the drop down box to select English Standard Version, and type 1 Peter 1 in the search box.

2. Click the speaker icon just above the text, turn the volume up, sit back and enjoy.

Logos is not only losing revenue from visually impaired users (er, potential users), but it is poor service to…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For all the British Logos users this essential translation.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please can we have the NEW ENGLISH BIBLE. This British translations is cited in all the best commentaries.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. One of the areas that would be great to see expanded is cross references. I suggest that cross references that are part of each Bible in a user's library integrate as results in the cross reference section of the passage guide. I think a cross reference tool that can be opened while reading the bible which gives access to all "cross reference" resourses for a passage might be considered as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Previous version saved the last window. I have saved a preferred layout, but everytime I return I have to reload what I had been working on when I left. Save the last window when exiting so when you return you can pick up where you left off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)