Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Currently there is no way to know which layout is currently loaded. It would be good to have the name of the currently loaded layout displayed in the title bar.
    Also, the way L4 is updating layouts is not intuitive enough. You have to remember which layout you have opened before you can update it.
    It would be good to have an option in the layout menu to save/update the current layout without needing to remember its name.
    Further info:
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15508.aspx

599 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Logos 5.0b added the concept of an “active layout”. The active layout’s name is displayed in the title bar. You can click “Update active” in the Layouts menu (or press Ctrl+Alt+L/Cmd+Alt+L) to update the active layout without having to remember its name.

2. the ability to create a hyperlink that opens up a passage guide/biblical People,Places, things/Notes, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. See this thread http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15170.aspx
    And take into account some of the suggestions for improvements posted later on the thread, such as the ability to drag to reorder books, integrate flags for reading plans that are behind, etc.

278 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently Logos four only opens to the last screen used before it was closed. In L3 there was an option to have Logos open to a particular desktop layout.

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. (1)by giving definitions of the current classifications as a mouse over comment; (2) by providing the source (or providing bibliographic information for the source; (3) by augmenting the typing by adding the forms from Forms of the Old Testament Literature Series and (4) make it possible for the user to provide additional literary typing schemes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reply More▼
    Frank Fenby Posted: Today 10:04 AM
    I have hyperlinked all the Bible and other resource references in my PowerPoint presentations to show the passage in Logos. It is great! My students love it! It is a much better educational experience.

However, the accreditors are coming! They will not like it when they seen the almost "subliminal" Logos splash screen show 40+ times in a class session.
    See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/14880.aspx

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 804 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the logos homepage shows a daily offer with up to 90 % discount for a resource. Bonus for Logos: customer will stop by daily.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Focus on beefing up reading plans. I want more control over what I read, when it is read, and in what order. I want a "catch up mode" that allows me to get back on the plan when I fall behind with a choice of how long I want to take to get back on track. It would also be nice to have the program know when I have read ahead by a paragraph or a chapter by noting where I scroll to and then starting me off at that point the next day. Or giving me the option to…

371 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  39 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 677 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I use the Inductive Bible Study Method quite often - it is not the only method I use because it is not the only method :-). The highlighting feature in Logos 4 has a precept palate, but it only has part of the symbols available. Does anyone know if Logos is going to add the rest of the symbols? I spoke to the good people at Precept and they said they were all for it, but Logos had to actually do it.

427 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is the most frequently used Bible in America. Not having it available on the Iphone/Ipod touch is limiting the usefulness of your product for many, many users. It's quite inexcusable to offer Bible software without the most popular Bible.

How you go about getting permission, is beside the point, it just needs to be done. A large number of threads from your customers have appeared wondering where it is. It's time to do what is necessary to make this available to your customers. Because having happy customers is going to create the buzz you need for your product.

162 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This Onject Model could allow basic automation, such as entering commands or hotkeys to control the current program. It could be expanded in time, to permit more advanced features. (Version 3 has an Object Model)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

The COM API is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve COM API” is too broad.)

14. A tool that would allow the entry of 2 or more related (thematically or otherwise) passages attached to a common note so that one could go to either of the passages & connect to or edit the same note. As it is now, to do this one has to copy/paste the same note to multiple passages.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please provide some way to manage mytags, preferably with ability to remove or rename 'specific' tags, and not simply 'delete all tags'. If resources have multiple tags, the only way to manage them is either with a lot of time and patience going through each one, or to create new mytags and leave lots of redundant ones lying around.

515 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Right now you have to click and drag each individual resource you want hidden into the hidden resources area. And if you want to go back and unhide them you have to do that one at a time to. It would be nice if you could ctrl-click or shift-click multiple books in your library then drag them all at once into the hidden resources file. Or maybe on the right side of the library after you select multiple books, where you can already tag or rate them all at the same time, add a button where you can hide these…

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can hide multiple resources by selecting them in the Library, right click while holding down Ctrl (on Windows) or Option (on Mac), then choose “Hide these resources”.

I’m closing this suggestion to free up votes; we do not currently plan to implement an “unhide multiple resources” feature. If you think this is important, please create a new suggestion. (But first, it may be helpful for us to know why frequently hiding and unhiding batches of resources is necessary. Hiding is intended to get rid of resources you never want to see again, not to temporarily remove resources. Is there some “deeper” library management function you’re trying to accomplish, and hiding is the only way to do it right now?)

17. see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/13370/103370.aspx#103370

When we get search results that are numerous, it takes much paging to get through them.

So i suggest that when we have 'By Book' selected, that results under each book could be collapsed. Similar to each category currently works in the Passage Guide. This way we could easily collapse books in the search that we wanted to jump past. This would aid us when a search yield many hits.

189 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. These need to be shareable between users and printable. Tables and graphic organizers need to be supported at least as cut & paste. There should not be a limit on the number of pages. Printing should allow the option of blank forms or form with sample answers.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This really useful function was dropped in the move to L4. Applying it meant that when I was working in a version of the English New Testament I could have my Greek text open and linked to that. If I changed from New Testament to Old Testament in the English, then the parallel Original Language text switched to Hebrew. This was pretty neat. Returning to the NT the OL text returned to Greek.

Yes, I know there is a workaround, but it's cumbersome. L4 was meant to be about improving and enhancing the Bible Study experience, but dropping Serial Associations…

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)