Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. It may be planned, but let's get it on the table here so they can see how valuable it would be to us.

564 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. browsing the logos library often tells me: you got to buy this resource though the budget says: no you must not. I would appreciate- beside the existing pre-pub and order history folders - a 'want to have' section. Making it perfect would be an iexplorer add on that puts resources from other providers (amazon etc) to the Logos wish-list; Logos could use that as a "gathering interest" for alien resources by reconciling all customer wish lists

329 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It is a bit time consuming to browse the iphone library and pick out the resources for "offline reading" individually. I would appreciate the possibility to download all available resources; especially for the ipad coming up very soon....

228 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Since I always link the pane of my English Bible to a pane with the Original Language Text, I would like the ability to choose a custom resource that combines the BHS and NA27 into one tab. This would allow me to change from Old to New Testament in my English Bible without having to change tabs for BHS and NA27.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I hope the Bible and morph searches become much more dynamic. I would like to hover my cursor over words and see grammatical info like I do in a regular Bible view. Right now, it's just plain text. I would also love to see the following features added to the output of the Bible and morph searches: ability to do visual filters, compare versions and the ability to highlight a word and see it highlighted across other versions.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the reading mode more like Amazon's Kindle program for PC, where arrow keys go from digital page to digital page. This would be much more conducive to long periods of reading.

Reading mode should offer something unique from what is found in the normal study mode.

235 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Verse list with the ability to organize verses (drag & drop) and the ability to parse bible references from other documents (html, MSWord, etc)

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Align the NRSV deuterocanonical books to the LXX and/or to appropriate Hebrew (and in the case of 2 Esdras Latin) texts.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. This is by far one I can't believe I forgot... But we need to have a choice over whether or not we are updating specific resources and be given a choice like we had in V3....

155 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

Several changes have been made in 4.2a.

• Home page shows what has been updated.
    • We indicate the download size.
    • We added a download scheduler in program settings.

If there are other needs please create new specific suggestions on uservoice.

10. 158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. The ability to export search results formatted as they appear or print them in that format.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Here's the problem: When you click on the Parallel Resources Icon - in 4.0b beta 12 - the drop down menu that displays the parallel resources takes several seconds to download all the book cover graphics.

This is one of those places where you could remove the graphics altogether (no one would even notice) and just have a text based list that loads instantly. We don't need to have any graphics in the Parallel Resources drop down menu's.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. General program performance improvement (searching, loading, opening, etc) and optimization through optimizing code efficiency.

896 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

We have done a lot of work on performance, and continue to optimize the app on both Windows and the Mac.

I am closing this case to free up votes on more specific feature priorities. (You may also want to create new issues for specific performance bottlenecks.)

This does not mean we are done optimizing or improving the product; simply that after two years at the top of the list we know it’s a priority — that can never be completely done — and will continue to work on it.

16. The file tab provides a list of all user-generated file types in the order of most recently used to last used. As the number of files increases this becomes more and more awkward. Please arrange it so that the last 3 files used displays at the top. Below that, based on a user selected file type, display the files in alphabetical order.

175 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Once vocab lists are reintroduced, make it intelligently able to quiz the users, learning what words (Verses) the user knows and which ones he/she doesn't. Model it after supermemo.

853 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ideally this would be implemented with the rest of the printing enhancements. But I use paper because I can not print my highlights which I use in BS and teaching sessions.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 801 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)