Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. When making word lists, would be great to choose which pronunciations for Hebrew and Greek words to go into the audio column. This is already available in Logos 6 Pronunciation, Greek and Hebrew tools on desktop. Then when using flashcards in mobile devices, the desired pronunciation is already in place. Thank you. Jeannie Koh

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I have found that when I try to select a few words in a sentence or select the entire sentence the default is to select the entire paragraph which I find annoying. This was not the case in either LOGOS 4 or 5. Many times all I want to highlight to copy and past is a few words in a sentence or just the sentence. So with the bug the way it is I need to past into MS Word and then make corrections THEN use the text I want in the paper, presentation, or sermon I am working on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. When clicking on a particular Hebrew or Greek word in a particular verse, it would be helpful if that verse would be highlighted in a different color in the corresponding BDB or BDAG entry. Much time is expended trying to find the particular occurrence in the BDB or BDAG entry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Whatcom County Library System (https://wcls.bibliocommons.com/user/login), WorldCat, and Library of Congress online catalogs have a general search like Logos, sometimes called keyword search. They also have Advanced Search, which permits searching for a word only in a title, author's name, subject, publisher, etc. Cuts down the number of extended hits.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recently I wanted to visually understand where the concentrations of "fear of the Lord" occur in the book of proverbs. I ran a search and graphed my results, but all I got was one big-solid-colored circle.

I would like to see the option to break this information down at the book level (as is currently available) OR the chapter level, if preferred.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm a biblical studies student, and the vast majority of my resources are totally useless for my research. It would be very nice if I could delete those (many) individual resources that only slow down my computer, program, searches, etc. Rather than pay for a ton of outdated/non-academic resources, can we receive a discount to delete/exchange resources? If no discount, can we at least have resources removed without having to give up the entire package they came with? Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. be able to mives notes panel so i can see the text while writing the note

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. AS a Christian Author & Bible Teacher, I would like to suggest to you, that you would make available the entire MacARTHUR NEW TESTAMENT COMMENTARY in the Logos Bible Software. There are already 7 available, and I, am sure many more others would like to see the rest of John MacArthur's New Testament Commentaries available as well. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Have a good day.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I found that Logos is the worse Bible study software in terms of user configuration options.
    Other Bible softwares as MySword and TheWord have similar features as Logos but incomparable much various forms of setting up the program for an easy and healty lecture and study. The user may choose his own background color even his own background image separately for each Bible/book view and the fonts size and color, he can make his own modules, books, dictionary, etc. And I repeat all this for free; that means, no hundreds of dollar paid for a Logos than offers much much…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With the new labeling feature introduced in Logos 6, there are a lot of possibilities that this opens up. However, one downside is that it take a lot of time to go through and label all the passages for any given concept. I would like to see a new feature introduced where a set of labels could be shared with other users. For example, the "Statutes" that were labeled in the demo video posted below would require a lot of time for me to set up. I would like to see functionality where I could share my label sets with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. currently on all other reading plan types you can click on "edit" on the right side of a reading plan to modify it. On custom reading plans, the "edit" button is missing, so you have to completely delete the reading plan and start over from scratch if you want to edit it after generating it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. All other reading plan types currently allow this (both in Logos 5 & 6), but the new custom reading plans in Logos 6 only allow you to read every day.

This is an urgent issue for us - we have potentially 1000 or more readers who we want to start by Jan. 1, 2015, and will have to switch to a different Bible reading app if we can't set this up from Logos 6 to work with the FaithLife Study Bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if you would do with Systematic Theologies what you have done with Ancient Literature in the passage guide in L6. Under the Topic Guide, and/or under the Factbook, put a ST tab and link to all the sections of the Systematic Theologies that are in your library for the given topic.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Show "title" in popup (in addition to the note itself and the file in which it is contained) when hovering over icon that is attached to the text. Since a note can be either "by selection" or "by reference" there must be a flag for each note as to which it is. Seems like that flag could be used to have the pop up display content based upon the type of note.

2. Be able to set icon/color default for a given note file (would save me a ton of mouse clicking)

3. Be able to do a wholesale reset on all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Standardized smart tags (which would auto-fill as you type, like library tags)

– Universally rename-able (Also like Library tags)

– Filter-able, With the ability to create passage lists from those filters

– Visible when you hover your cursor (so you can see which tags are applied without opening the note)

• Editable from mobile apps

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here