Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Support modern Windows features such as multiple desktops, horizontal scroll to switch tabs, smooth scrolling, adjustable scroll speed, etc. Features supported by Google Chrome would be a great start.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to add Custom Cards to the Home Dashboard such as blog links, weblinks, etc., you have this option on faithlife.com and it would be nice to be able to add blogs that I review to the dashboard. This could be a daily check-in where I have my prayer list, reading plan, courses and the only thing missing is custom links!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. The book information popup that appears in the library whenever you move your cursor over a field is extremely distracting and most often blocks access to necessary information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make Collections of Systematic Theology texts to be parallel even if they don't jump to the same topic. E.g., if i'm reading Frame's ST and want to see what Horton has said, then i now have to go through library and find. It would be very nice to just click the parallel resource icon and open an alternate ST... even if i have to scroll to the appropriate section.

This concept applies to any 'non-parallel' resource type.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently only works with mouse or trackpad

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Bible book, chapter, table of content. There needs to be a way to close all the open books. When you do a search it opens every book that the word is found in, it takes forever to manually close all of the books back. And if you use eight different Bibles that is eight table of contents you have to close.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. When I use the sermon editor on a display scaled to 100%, the scroll bar is always visible and becomes bolder when I move my cursor over it. When I use the sermon editor on a high resolution display scaled to 200%, the scroll bar is scaled to the point where it is too skinny to be visible, unless I move my cursor over it. This makes navigating a sermon document very difficult. This issue only affect sermon documents. For all other resources, the scroll bar is always visible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Recently a tagline has been added to the Logos 8 splash screen. It's ugly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. There needs to be a way to lock your personal notes open, in order to hover over numerous references that you may add. The same way you can lock the pre-existing notes open that come with the product initially.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I noticed in the Library the term 'manual' in the 'type' section is translated in Dutch with 'handmatig'. In this context the sense is 'handleiding'. Maybe it is possible to change that in an upcoming update. It is confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. A simple suggestion I would like to make for your Logos product. When reading the bible in your programs, there are times that I am curious about the year certain events occur. As well as certain subtitles to certain texts in the reading. Dividing the text with subtitles, giving insight into what one is reading would be nice. And even a given date indicating the time certain events are occurring; for instance, the Thompson Chain Reference Bible provides dates and subtitles to certain texts, events, or chapters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to make a software improvement suggesting for the read aloud function. This is great function that I enjoy using but I have found it difficult to use on your software. If more controls could be added to this function to go forward 10 seconds and reverse 10 seconds that would be great. Also, currently if you hit the pause button to look at something more carefully and then hit the play button it does not pick up where you left off but rather starts again from the top of the screen. It would be better if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. When I'm working on my pc it would be great if in can select a resource to open on my mobile app or tablet.

Make an option 'open in app' next to the option 'open in new/floating window'.

The app functions as a kind of second screen, connected to the pc app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Please update the software that will use the APA 7th ed. formatting for citation into Clipping Please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. On the resource product page I could see how many times a resource is referenced to my resources or courses.

It would be more likely to purchase a resource if the product page showed me how that particular resource integrated with my other resources

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Expands the "This title is included in the following collections" section in the resource product page to include Mobile Ed Courses

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →