Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Logos really needs a note overhaul. I have been appalled by how basic and generally unhelpful note taking is for such an expensive and powerful application. I am transitioning from the OliveTree Bible Study app, and I never expected it to be such a tough transition. All that aside, my main request is for tagging within notes (as OliveTree has). This would allow users to add multiple tags such as "sanctification" "scripture" "Holy Spirit" etc. to a particular note. Then later when doing a sermon or study on sanctification they can pull up all their notes or highlights with that…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow continuous vertical scrolling instead of horizontal page swipes to advance to the next page.

If this can be done, one could highlight as much text as they want across multiple pages to copy & paste into another app like e-mail? Currently, the selection is lost every time one tries to go to the next page.

It would also be great if after selecting as much text as one needs, the option would come up to "share". This would allow someone to choose the app to share the highlighted selection of text with like email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Currently, the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The german version of logos would be better, if we can fill in the scripture in german language and the german syntax to get this passage in the bible. For examble: instead of “John 3:16”  “Johannes 3,16”.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On the right click menu when one selects a lemma or manuscript form, it'd be neat if the transliteration could appear next to the lemma or manuscript word so users know at a glance which word they're selecting on the right click menu

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am trying to enter a specific Chronological reading plan for the NT, but am finding myself fighting the "smarts" built into the reading plan software. Can a new character be introduced that will let me tell Logos 5 how to divide up the reading increments? For example, how about a colon:

luke 1:1-56, luke 1:57-80: matt 1:18-25, luke 2:1-20, matt 1:1-17, luke 3:23-38, luke 22:21-40: matt 2:1-23, luke 2:41-52, mark 1:1-8, matt 3:1-12, luke 3:1-20, john 1:1-18: John 1:19-28, mark 1:9-11, matt 3:13-17, luke 3:21-22, john 1:29-34, mark 1:12-13, matt 1:1-11, luke 4:1-13, john 1:35-51, mark 1:16-20, matt 4:18-22,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have created an extensive list of symbols in my highlighting palette. I would like to share it with others, but do not see a simple way to do this. It would be nice if we could import new symbols into our palettes to enhance our study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When writing a paper, I end up with multiple resources open that I need to create a bibliography for. Rather than frustratingly adding them individually to a new collection (or tagging each separately and creating a collection based on that tag, as has been suggested), I'd like to be able to create a collection from "all open resources."

Two alternate solutions would be:

1) Allow creation of a bibliography from all currently open resources which could be copied/pasted into a document.

2) Allow simultaneous tagging of all open/selected resources in order to create a collection from.

ref: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29892/221144.aspx#221144 where I…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I link Bibles for various reasons (i.e. 1 link for regular Bible reading, another for study, another just for looking up stuff), which are, in turn, linked to other resources. When clicking on a tab, it isn't readily visible whether I'm clicking on one with the same link set as the one I'm looking at. They are arranged in the same order, but I have to find the book, then count the times it is open to arrive at the linked one. Seeing a link set symbol in the tab would hasten the process, thus distracting less from the task…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Logos 5 update now includes "Translated" information when you click on a Greek/Hebrew word, which tells you all the ways it was translated in various English versions. Currently, there is no option to turn that off. I suggest that you add the option to turn it off and on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow reading plans to break by 1 chapter at a time and also to allow for meditative reading where I may re-read the same passage over multiple sessions within any given reading plan and it adjust and not put me behind. I can then move at the pace of God and not the pace of the program. (which is awesome) :-)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. See this thread for details and a screenshot:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/48821.aspx

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to be able to create a reading using a calendar so I can designate exactly what passages to read each day or week. This way i can coincide the reading with my Sunday School Lessons, Personal Devotionals. I would also like a way to edit my plans in the caledar.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Library always defaults back to Title sort order every time you open it, but some users prefer to normally view it sorted by Rank or by Last Updated. Please remember the sort order between uses of the Library.

See also these forum threads: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/61222.aspx
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/65428.aspx
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/73500.aspx

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Whenever you create a new version please make is possible to import older versions (at least 2) into the new versions, like PBBs, sermons, outlines, etc. Most of the libronix pBBs or sermon notes, etc are useless in LB4 or LB5.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

“import sermon files” was added in Logos 4.6c/5.1 to import existing LDLS3 Sermon File documents into a Logos 4 personal book.

Almost all other LDLS3 documents can be imported into Logos 5; see http://wiki.logos.com/Importing_from_LDLS3.

LDLS3 Personal Books (which are based on HTML) will not be able to be imported into Logos 5; they will need to be saved in *.docx format (using Word or another word processor), then added as a Logos 5 Personal Book and recompiled.

18. It is bothersome that doing right click on a word and the selection point to LN 92.24, G3588, ὁ ho instead of the word itself. Example, Lk 23.43 “Paradise”

Could this kind or similar link be blocked?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Logos 1, Logos 2, and Logos 3 all had this feature. If Logos and Word were both open, the icon appeared in Word. Click the icon and a popup appeared in Word. Choose the Bible translation and the type the biblical address - and the verses were automatically inserted into your Word document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notes would be better if they couldn't be deleted as easily. There should be a prompt to confirm whether or not the user wishes to delete the note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)