Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. I love what now pops up when highlighting text. Would you be willing to add VISUAL COPY as an option in the pop-up?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great if the Concordance feature could run a full Concordance report for the AV (KJV 1611). This way we could research the findings of the Greek text that it uses.

This is beneficial for those that want a well rounded approach to scholarship being that different versions of the bible use different interlinears.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please consider adding the works of Ravi Zacharias. Perhaps you already have and if so I apologize.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a teacher working at a school that is requiring students to purchase and use Logos in the Fall I've been exploring features I can use to get them acquainted and dependent on it for their studies. Workflows are great. I've built a few that we'd like to use as standards across our whole undergraduate program. The problem is if a student (in a test case me) completes a workflow it shows up as a Note that can be exported.

However, and here's what I want, the export does not include headers or questions built into the workflow. It would…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I work in a multilingual church, often studying in English, but keeping active notes in Spanish. However, my English notes/highlights are not showing up in my Spanish Bibles, and vice versa. I would love to be able to find my active Spanish notes anchored to the same verse in my English Bibles for later reference, and the other way around.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by anchoring your notes to reference: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017978372-Notes-Tool#h.9d6bjkfjxlfy

If both your English bible and your Spanish bible have a reverse interlinear, your notes and highlights will also be available in the Corresponding Notes and Highlights visual filter.
    https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012582511-Corresponding-Notes-and-Highlights-Video-

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to create my own symbols for marking the text or be able to import symbols from the internet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I store my verse notes based on genre of the Bible. For example, if I make a note on Matthew 10:1, it'd automatically be added after any notes in Matthew 1-9 and before any in Matthew 11ff.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently Logos must be installed on the "c" drive. Request option to allow user to select alternate location.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. BRING BACK THE "USE LOGOS OFFLINE" button for when we don't have internet access. When I am away from internet, I can be totally shut out of productivity until the next time I have internet. This is a productivity killer!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I used Sermonary for a short time before I purchased Logos. Their sermon template building system was amazing. The thing I loved most was their Podium Mode which allowed you to preach from your screen while also placing a clock or a countdown timer (your preference) at the top of the screen. It was helpful in keeping me on pace. If Logos could come up with that...wow! Amazing! Please make the update!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to have more note styles than are currently available. Currently we can choose from a few shapes (star, triangle, circle, square) and a few icons in the shapes (question mark, exclamation mark, "x"). I would love to have more styles than this. I would love to have a whole range of emoji that could be the note style. For example, I use a style to indicate that a note is from a sermon I heard. It would be cool to have a lectern emoji as the note style. Or, if I'm making notes of occurrences of covenants…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow for downloading of most used books to reduce the lag time waiting for your server to react.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Word order in Greek and Hebrew is important. Our reverse interlinears are fine for doing word studies, but I haven't found the arrows indicating word order to be helpful. Mounce, Zondervan, and Crossway have published fine interlinears, with a gloss of the Greek or Hebrew text. This would be an invaluable resource, especially for those of us who are trained in the original languages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When Grammars use a particular passage to discuss a grammatical issue, that passage is always listed in the grammar. It'd be great if we had a "grammar search" ability. The program could search all our grammars for any biblical passage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add permanent icons for the About Logos Bible Software screen, Program Settings, and Update Now to the tool bar by the command box so that when searching for program information or updating, the user does not have to type into the command box or open another tab before finding the desired option. Being located in the main screen of Logos at all times will make it easier to find them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, Logos places a comma between the chapter:verse and the Bible version. Standard practice according to SBL and CWMS style manuals is as follows:

"For God so loved the world . . ." (John 3:16 KJV).

Notice the placement of the parenthetical note just before the final period, with no comma.

It would be really nice not to have to manually change this after pasting Bible quotations. Thank you for your consideration!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can be accomplished by creating your own CBV style. Start with one that’s close to what you want (e.g., Quotation), then in the Style picker, click “Create a new style” at the bottom left. Delete the command from the =Footer section, then add a period and make other changes as desired.

For further assistance with this feature, please post on our community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/141.aspx

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20