Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. I don't have a large internet pipe and I need to use scan to get resources to my laptop to avoid having to download them again. The problem is scan has no feedback, gui or progress indication. Even entering scan in the command line leaves one not knowing if it was even entered properly. We need some ways of knowing if the tool is even working and what it is doing. Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Hello,

I would love to be able to access my personal Logos Account from within Logos itself.

Let Me Know What You Think!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I assume by “personal Logos account”, you mean the features available under “Account settings” at logos.com (e.g., Order History, Subscriptions, Profile information, etc.). If so, this functionality will be kept on the website and not duplicated inside the desktop software.

3. (A) Currently, I have to type in the full tag I desire. A couple problems arise: 1) this is time consuming, 2) it's prone to spelling errors. It would be nice if I could just check my desired tag from a list of past applied tags. I should still be able to type in new tags, and as I type that should filter the tag checkboxes.

(B) Renaming tags requires that I "clear all tags" if I want to do this for a group of books. This is fairly ridiculous since I might have other differing relevant tags applied to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Include a mind map interface into the software. A user would be able to have central ideas with strings going out to sub-ideas. All "ideas" would be clickable for searches within the Logos Library.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This is probably IMPOSSIBLE to do and will probably be declined, but throwing it out here just to get the suggestion over with. How about a Mac App Store starter version? See Logos forum thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/75493/528382.aspx#528382

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enabled highlighting of footnotes.

In many books the footnotes are as or more important than the running text!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As the topic describes, after compiling a DOCX file, the images are about 50% smaller than they appear in Word or in other image programs.
    Please fix.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I am in Logos 8, Notes, Filters and have faceted a group of Notes (Highlights) that I would like to move to a different Notes File, I am unable to select that group of notes because I have thousands, and when I scroll down the list to be able to get to the end and do a Shift Click, Logos erases my original focus in that list. This is a bug.

If there was a "Select All" on the list, then I could grab them and move them to the new Notes file.
    My issue is that I have…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →