Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Hey there Logos...what about supporting the Vyrso reading app for the Kindle Fire HD? I would love it and so would many others!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. After making changes, what layout was I working on? Which layout should I update? Sometimes I may be switching between 2 or 3 layouts and I'm not sure which one to update and don't want to be over-crowded with similar layouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. My doctors say I'm going blind & my biggest concern is losing my ability to use the bible library. I realize it has the talking (read aloud) feature, which is great, but if I can't see what to click on to start it, it won't help. Could you add a feature which, if checked, would activate the read aloud by default for whatever book is open? It would also need to be able to read the titles of the books in the library for us, our prayer lists and things like that. Anything at all you could do to make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. In the customize menu it would be great to be able to choose from a list of our prioritized lectionaries and to have more than one lectionary show up.

For example, I would like to have both a daily lectionary and a weekly lectionary displayed on the ribbon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I bought Logos 1.6 as a seminary student and then paid a considerable amount of money (for me at the time) to buy Logos 2.0 (circa 1996). I was told quite plainly at the time that if I bought Logos 2.0 I would never have to pay for software upgrades ever again. I was told I would pay for my books but not for software. Over the years, there have been many times when Logos has fudged on this promise. First, I had to pay to upgrade my software to get Libronix--I was told that since Logos was now Libronix…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please consider including a reference to 2 Peter 2:7-8 for Lot in the Bible Facts tool.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix the reading speed so a user can increase or decrease the reading speed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be awesome if Logos produced a window that utilized all the dictionary resources(biblical and english) at the hover/click of the cursor. this would make understanding study material much more efficient, accurate and faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notes would be better if they couldn't be deleted as easily. There should be a prompt to confirm whether or not the user wishes to delete the note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Logos 1, Logos 2, and Logos 3 all had this feature. If Logos and Word were both open, the icon appeared in Word. Click the icon and a popup appeared in Word. Choose the Bible translation and the type the biblical address - and the verses were automatically inserted into your Word document.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whenever you create a new version please make is possible to import older versions (at least 2) into the new versions, like PBBs, sermons, outlines, etc. Most of the libronix pBBs or sermon notes, etc are useless in LB4 or LB5.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

“import sermon files” was added in Logos 4.6c/5.1 to import existing LDLS3 Sermon File documents into a Logos 4 personal book.

Almost all other LDLS3 documents can be imported into Logos 5; see http://wiki.logos.com/Importing_from_LDLS3.

LDLS3 Personal Books (which are based on HTML) will not be able to be imported into Logos 5; they will need to be saved in *.docx format (using Word or another word processor), then added as a Logos 5 Personal Book and recompiled.

12. I have created an extensive list of symbols in my highlighting palette. I would like to share it with others, but do not see a simple way to do this. It would be nice if we could import new symbols into our palettes to enhance our study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow continuous vertical scrolling instead of horizontal page swipes to advance to the next page.

If this can be done, one could highlight as much text as they want across multiple pages to copy & paste into another app like e-mail? Currently, the selection is lost every time one tries to go to the next page.

It would also be great if after selecting as much text as one needs, the option would come up to "share". This would allow someone to choose the app to share the highlighted selection of text with like email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Currently, the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It takes much too long to load the home screen. The methods for this are readily available and I think you should consider this change.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow me to create a "tag" or a "note" for an individual word without creating a "postem note" in the text (I find a text full of postem notes very distracting) which appears when I hover over the word which has been tagged. I'm working through Ab Urbe Condita, and want to enter a specific translation for a word in the text, without cluttering the text with icons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Every time I add a book to my library, the program asks to restart.
    Since the program knows when I download a new resource, why not build in a "reindex" function rather than forcing a restart?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)