Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Two days ago the bible quote links on our forum which for over a year had been perfect, now show up transparent so the bible quotes are all meshed in with the words on the forum they're attached to.

Previously when we hovered over a bible scripture tag the scripture would pop up in a WHITE box so we could read it.... but now it's a mess and can't be read at all. PLEASE fix it and make it work the way it used to. No forum will be able to use this tool if it's not fixed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It is great to have the Critical Apparatus for the BHS and the NA28, but in class and for my studies I need to have the critical signs displayed that appear in the printed versions of the BHS and the NA28; it was a big disappointment after I paid all the money to get the many versions that I have in Logos, to find out that they weren't there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to request books to be added to Logos library. I'm guessing there is a way to do this, please advice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My Logos 6 start to crash every time I try to run it on my OS X 11.11beta. I deleted the App and all settings. I want to reinstall the software from scratch. The Logos website is very poor designed. I cannot find the installer on the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I need Spurgeon's Sermon #1850 on John 3:16 in Vol. XXXI and it's not there. Is there any reason why it is not included?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm not sure if I'll upgrade to 6 . Not until Logos does better in their search engine. Sometime the simplest verse is impossible to find. I'm 65 and often forget where a verse is but remember most of the context. Yet when I type part of the verse I get nothing. Ridiculous!
    Another thing when I'm searching from the KJV why does your software take me into another book ,or commentary? Sometimes you guy's seem to want to impress us with everything you have. Simple search from within the Bible that's open would be nice! And why can't there…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You should move to a Cloud based service with Subscription billing. Storage and accounts could be accessed by any browser and would not need to be updated on our personal computers but stored in our accounts on your cloud servers. This model would also open up your software to individuals who would be willing to invest a smaller amount monthly ($20-$60??) but not such a large upfront investment. $1000-$2300. Every person that adds your service will add to your ongoing revenue. Its is the model that all corporations are moving towards. Please consider. I personally am willing to invest in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. But it needs column headers so that I can quickly see what version or resource I'm looking at, rather than trying to parse that small line of abbreviations and figure out where I am.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Please consider putting in a menu option to hide all but the frontmost window. This would make the workspace far less distracting, especially when intensely study a particular passage, or extensively reading some reference material. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For the bilingual software let us choose the menu language during installation and have an option in the menu to switch from an english to a spanish menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding the same word twice no longer works. Was working fine in Sept when adding “another word list.” Now this option fails and COMPLETELY CRASHES Logos every single time.

I noticed this and reported it to Logos in September. It’s still broken

In September I found another workaround (Merge—>Union), but this option now FORCES both entries

Why same word twice? Ask your greek guys. Genitive and accusative nouns, often use exactly the same word but have vastly different meanings.

Now Merge—>Union FORCES both entries into a single row. Not helpful for flash-card study.

I called about this today and the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In prior versions, when there was a Greek/Hebrew word in ESL (or other) then that "word" was highlighted in the text (NASB95 only) everywhere regardless of how it was translated. This was a key feature for me. It went away when I upgraded to Logos 6.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. since i cannot right click and get report a typo i shall resort to this method. in IVPBBCNT, Eph 3:1-13 in the title the "a" should be "an". also the help menu using f1 or clicking on the ? gets me a tab in one of the windows i have open. this never happened before.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I understand that we can read the Bible without chapters and verses. But if there can be a specific reading plan that is pregenerated and chronological would really help me be able to dive deeply into the Bible with different amounts of time I have without worrying about getting a specific reading in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)