Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. I would love to have the ability to listen to my books on my ipod touch when I am in the car or walking around. My studies would definitely get to a whole new level.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Too many features are unavailable offline. For instance, guides based on downloaded resources or seeing lemmas and parsing should be available offline.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. LOGOS has done an excellent job in adding notes and highlights to the IPAD app. It would also be great if we could see and add to passage lists on the IPAD/ Android as well

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently the Surface app works only as a reader and does not allow any functionality similar to the Ipad app. Please improve this. According to Bestbuy, the Surface has been the hottest selling item for 2013.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Right now, looking up a word from a Greek or Hebrew bible is slow (tap and hold for 1 second, then usually a 2 second pause to lookup), and doesn't work at all when offline. To really use the iPhone / iPad app to replace a Greek New Testament (Reader's edition), looking up words needs to be quick and not require an Internet connection.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Given that tablet platforms have limited memory resources, Logos permits iPad and Android users to determine which of their resources they wish to download. New Windows 8.1 tablets often have similar memory constraints, but when one loads a full version of Logos 5 to such a system, all resources are automatically downloaded. Might it be possible to give users the ability to control which resources are downloaded into the full version of the Logos 5 software?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. when preparing the layout, I have found that the App isnt quite free enough to allow me to use unused or "dead space" when putting information together. the Information with graphics tends to be blocked in along with text. This creates dead or unusable spaces which is lost.

4 Suggestion:

-1. Can you make it so the Graphics can be resized like you would in an MS word document/ larger or smaller; 

-2. Ability to Add "callouts" or information boxes with bits of tantalizing Biblical information

-3. Provide the ability to text wrap around graphics and pics

-4. Be able
    11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Logos 4 has the ability to hide a resource, which deletes the resource from the local disk and prevents updates to it form being downloaded. If the resource is subsequently unhidden, the latest version of that resource is downloaded.

I want the ability to 'pre-hide' resources I know that I do not want (when I buy a package, for example). This will save time and bandwidth and, for some at least, excess bandwidth usage charges. It will also save Logos bandwidth.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently, if you click on a verse link in a book, while offline, you get an error, even if you have a BIble version stored offline also. Please make them talk to each other properly :)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. A trial version to all the books inside Logos, for example 30 days, limited 1 book/set at a time. Maybe limited options for copying/pasting to prevent misuse.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create an application (similar to those for iOS) for Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need the Android App to have all that the iOS app has ASAP!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow tags on Notes - one use of which is in journaling

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I understand that the "reading aloud" feature, as it is – native to the desktop, could occasionally be useful for the vision impaired (or various and sundry cases); but it seems to me that the more natural and useful application would be inherently that of mobile devices. I'm sure there are some isolated cases where people have found use for this in a desktop application, but anyone and everyone could undoubtedly benefit from having access to their audio library on the go! :)

This would dramatically boost the value and accessibility of my Logos library!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is a shame spending hundreds of dollars for a software that don't give me the possibility to adapting the colors for my eyes.I suggest to the programmers to have a look at this FREE software named TheWord Bible Software. Maybe they can take some FREE ideas to sell around as good Christians they are. :-(

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please can you extend the minimum time that it takes to close community pricing bidding to at least one week?

As I understand it, the bidding always closes at noon on Friday (or soon thereafter), and any product that reaches 100% (or otherwise triggers bids to close) before the preceding Wednesday enters the closing bidding phase. This means a minimum of two days for final bids, though it can be up to eight or nine days if 100% is reached just after the Wednesday cut-off.

When there is a longer time period, the number of Community Pricing bids tend to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I previously opened this suggestion which resulted in a change to the app:
    http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/3311031-continuous-scroll-on-iphone

Thank you!

However, that change to the app doesn’t really help me with the text-to-speech problem. I still cannot simply drag and select an entire chapter or multiple pages and select "Speak Selection" like I can inside nearly any other app. I use this feature constantly on my iPhone but cannot do so with any of the 3000 books I have through Logos. The sad thing is that I would be able to have Logos read to me my books, and Logos wouldn't have to even…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please develop the Windows 8 app so that it is as robust as the Android app. I use a Windows 8 tablet with stylus, and would love for the app to be as good as the Android ap.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please show your support for a Universal Windows App for Logos Bible Software by bidding on this new Community Pricing project: https://www.logos.com/product/50060/windows-universal-bible-app

You can also vote on this existing UserVoice suggestion (which has been expanded in scope to cover tablets and phones): https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/510027-logos-on-windows-mobile

19. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a integrated English dictionary in mobile device, like iBook and Kindle. It is ok if the English dictionary in the base package need to be download into the mobile device for this to work.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →