Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. Many users are are mobile devices more frequently than computers and currently we can't get the full feature/functionality on mobile devices, only on computer

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. When the logos user create a prayer list in logos bible software it can be synchronized with Faithlife and logos app for apple and androids devices,,,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love the scripture excerpt that would appear on the home page. Please make this feature a staple.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. As more and more tablets become available, and in particular, in the absence of a decent windows store version. You should make the desktop version touch-enabled for navigation, and of course, make it work with the touch keyboard... right now I can't use the hand writing input when writing notes at all, because what I write just doesn't show up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Putting volumes together such as commentaries, they are all separated, I downloaded all these new books, and my old ones are all in the bottom separated. It so hard to find them. Or oldest to newest would be great to, in other words put a volume tab with the recent title, author, tabs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This would be extremely beneficial for those who use two computer screens when they study. You could allow saved layouts to be opened in a floating window so that there can be two open, fully-functional layouts, one for each desktops.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. With a renewed progress, the Windows Phone is having a major come back and increasing in popularity and sales (including my switching from the iPhone to the Windows Phone). Therefore, it would be advantageous and profitable for Logos to create an App for the Windows Phone operating system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently there is a "pencil" underline and a "blue" underline, but a "black" underline - similar to the "double" and "triple" underline - would have better continuity.
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like the Print/Export tool, but it would be much more useful for me if I could save a file as a pdf - not just XPS, HTML, or Word Doc. Could this simple addition be added?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t plan to implement native PDF export in Logos 4 Windows. There are several free and commercial products available that add a “Print to PDF” printer to your system. If one of these is installed, you can create PDFs from any application on your system (including Logos 4) by printing to the PDF Printer.

12. Is there any way to ensure that a "dock this panel" click will return the panel to the precise location from which is was floated? I have a layout I use regularly. Periodically I want to see more of a certain text. I float the panel. When done with that particular task, I'd love to be able to have it "re-dock" to it's original position, but that does not consistently happen. I'm not sure what the rubric is which governs where it goes, but it regularly finds a new home . . . which then requires an additional "drag and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. The 2011 and 1984 versions of the New International Version are very different, and I memorize using the 1984 version. Reading previously memorized/familiar passages in the 2011 version can really confuse my brain!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. According to W.E. Vine, the "cross" as we know it today is the pagan "cross of Tammuz" who was a sun deity. By definition, the cross is an idol and we are forbidden to make or have idols. By definition, an "idol" represents a deity.

The Savior was not crucified on a pagan cross. It was an upright pale/stake.

See Vine's entry under the Greek word # 4716 "stauros" translated "cross."

stauros (σταυρός, 4716) denotes, primarily, “an upright pale or stake.” On such malefactors were nailed for execution. Both the noun and the verb stauroo, “to fasten to a stake…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. This will enable us to have access to a broader range of manuscripts than just the current NA/27 and UBS4.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to have either Logos or the Faithlife app run on Windows Phone 8. It seems there are a few people with the request in the forums as well. My main wishes would be to have access to my resources, receive Signals from Proclaim, and write notes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dear Bob Pritchett,
    Thanks you, I love my Logos 5
    Would it be possible to have a cloud with Logos? I'd rather pay for cloud with Logos than with other sources!
    Then, I can store my data with piece of mind, also, I could read my PB on my IPAD
    Yours Always in Jesus' Love
    Stephen

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Logos 5 already syncs your documents and settings to “the cloud”.

Regarding Personal Books on mobile devices, work on this is already underway (but you can add more votes here if you’d like: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/2413319-personal-books-on-the-iphone-ipad).

Otherwise, it’s not clear what this suggestion is asking for; please feel free to create more specific suggestions as necessary.

19. Make an option available so when I highlight a text and right-click I can share it on facebook or tweet it. That would be amazing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to go to sleep, not to sit and wait for Logos to finish indexing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →