Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. The hits in our collections would be far more useful to have them grouped by book, and have the books ordered first by priority, and second by number of hits/relevancy.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Logos 4.5 added significant performance enhancements for highlighting. I’m considering this completed because there haven’t been many votes for this suggestion or posts in the forum (about highlighting performance) since Logos 4.5 shipped.

3. Improve Notes - Display, Export, and Deletion Protection

1) Please improve the Notes functionality so that the Scriptures verses (actual text: i.e. "For God so loved...") also appear "in full" (!?!) in L4, in addition to the Comments and scripture references (i.e. John 3:16) that already appear. I don't want to have to constantly "Save as Passage List" just to see the full scripture text (which are without the comments there, btw). Should also provide options for users to view Scriptures only, Comments only, or Both.

2) Users should be able to export the full (!?!) scripture text from Notes,…

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For example, when I right-click "readiness" in Eph 6:15, the pop-up menu defaults to the lemma of "en". This should default to the lemma of noun (in this case etoimasia). This happens everywhere and it's quite frustrating because I'll right-click and select "Bible Word Study" and realize I've just generated a report for a preposition used thousands of times.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I looked in the Logos Wiki and could not find an answer to my Highlighting Question.

I would like to select text (a range of verses), apply an Inductive Highlight (such as "covenant") and have the option of applyying that Inductive Highlight to those verses across all my Bibles - much the same way that a note can be applied to a biblical reference across all my Bibles.

Can Logos 4 do this?

If Logos 4 cannot do this, could this feature be developed?

Thanks,

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Preferably with a Reverse Interlinear. It was suggested about 18 months ago (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/14951.aspx) & many people have requested it there since. Should be easy to license/import as Accordance has had it for years.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently when you want to add a note you have to right click on the word/verse and then in the lower right corner you have the option to add a note to the last opened note file. If the note file you want to save it to wasn't the last one you must first manually open it and then it will appear as an option.

My suggestion is that in place of only listing the most recently opened note file, you make it a drop down box so I can easily select any note.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to read from an open windows was especially helpful.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Library always defaults back to Title sort order every time you open it, but some users prefer to normally view it sorted by Rank or by Last Updated. Please remember the sort order between uses of the Library.

See also these forum threads: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/61222.aspx
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/65428.aspx
    http://community.logos.com/forums/t/73500.aspx

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since I always link the pane of my English Bible to a pane with the Original Language Text, I would like the ability to choose a custom resource that combines the BHS and NA27 into one tab. This would allow me to change from Old to New Testament in my English Bible without having to change tabs for BHS and NA27.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to add tags to notes, highlights, etc. with the ability to search for those tags. This will greatly enhance finding and organizing your notes across resources. It would also be great to be able to create 'smart groups' like in iTunes based on your tags.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. This 4-volume reference work from two excellent scholars would be a great addition to the Logos library. Having such research just a click away from a topic or passage being studied would be yet another enhancement to the Logos software & library.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the Seventh-Day Adventist Bible Commentary available for iPhone/iPad

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add Right Click option to Go Back and Forward within a tab in Logos, similar to tabs in a web browser that have right click history for each tab.

Follow-up to forum thread discussion => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/60773.aspx

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please reference the following thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/19533.aspx

This tool would produce the word or words used to translate a single Greek or Hebrew word in one verse only and in user-selected Bible versions. It would be best to group these by translated word with the versions listed that use that word/words.

For example Greek macrothumia in 2 Timothy 3:10:

Patience

NIV NLT NRSV NAS ESV LEB

Longsuffering

NKJV, AV 1873, KJV

This would enable a fast comparison of how a single word is translated by different translators in one place (a chosen verse).

It would be ideal to make this available…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A view for any of our bibles that shows text and punctuation only, No versification, no periscopes.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The original language of Luther, Melanchthon, Zinzendorf, von Harnack, Schlatter, Barth, Bonhoeffer, Niebuhr and many more renowned theologians.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to have back the feature that allows us to format our notes with color and underlines etc. I would also like to have back the ability to choose if the reference the note is attached to is underlined or highlighted.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be handy to be able to turn visual filters on/off "in bulk" - e.g. with Notes I have one Notes file per passage studied, so I have a fair few. It would be good to be able to switch on/off ALL my notes in one go. It would be good if the drop down menu had a check box or right-click options available on the Notes sub-header (with options: turn on/off this resource, turn on/off all resources). This could be applied to the other sections also.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve Logos 4 menu responsiveness (especially Files, Guides, Layouts, and search drop-downs) so Logos 4 feels responsive instead of sluggish. Ideally, clicking a menu or search drop-down would be followed by instant appearance instead of waiting many seconds.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)