Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Improve Logos 4 menu responsiveness (especially Files, Guides, Layouts, and search drop-downs) so Logos 4 feels responsive instead of sluggish. Ideally, clicking a menu or search drop-down would be followed by instant appearance instead of waiting many seconds.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Microsoft Anna voice is... unpleasant... to say the least. Logos offers a product to read the Greek Bible aloud, so the technology is there even if Microsoft won't add additional voices. I suggest listening to Max MacLean read a few verses at biblegate.com:

1. Enter the site, use the drop down box to select English Standard Version, and type 1 Peter 1 in the search box.

2. Click the speaker icon just above the text, turn the volume up, sit back and enjoy.

Logos is not only losing revenue from visually impaired users (er, potential users), but it is poor service to…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have been pushing for this book on the forums and now bring it here. This is one the most popular greek selling book. I would love to see this in logos.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. These need to be shareable between users and printable. Tables and graphic organizers need to be supported at least as cut & paste. There should not be a limit on the number of pages. Printing should allow the option of blank forms or form with sample answers.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This would help buyers evaluate potential purchases based on the experience of other Logos users.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Implement proper citations for journal articles, encyclopedia articles, and chapters from multi-author works when copying/pasting text. Currently Logos does a poor job of this, not citing the author of the article or chapter in question but only the editor of the entire work. For journals and encyclopedias the general editor should be left out and only the article author cited. For edited books, both the chapter author and the editor are normally cited. But see individual citation formats for the rules here. See such threads as http://community.logos.com/forums/t/11543.aspx and http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29583.aspx

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Logos supports generating per-article citations for resources that are tagged with that information. If there are specific resources that are missing this tagging, please post in the forums to help us set the priority of resources that need to be updated.

7. This would allow a tablet to be used for preaching. One of your competitors is already doing this and is being recommended on preaching forums as the go-to program for preaching with a tablet.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Let Users set their own Default Study Layout.

Currently, if I go to Home, enter a Bible verse, then press "Go," Logos gives me a Study Layout with several windows of resources: Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, Bible Translations and Commentaries. These are all very helpful.

However, on the right side, two other windows also come up called Information and Text Comparison. For my purposes, neither is helpful. Rather, I find that ...

1) they eat up valuable space which could otherwise be given to the Bible & Commentary windows, and
    2) they are annoying, because as I move my cursor…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide a means to change the highlight style that V.4 “Notes” places in the text.
    V.3 permitted selecting from the Visual highlight palate.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. For all the British Logos users this essential translation.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Verse list with the ability to organize verses (drag & drop) and the ability to parse bible references from other documents (html, MSWord, etc)

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be very nice to be able to see a list in each resource of all my highlights/markings/notes within that resource and showing part of the marked text. That way I can easily get to important ideas that I've marked and jump back and forth among them, like with the "bookmarks" tab in pdf readers. Each time I add a marking or note in a pdf document, the addition is included in the "bookmarks" tab with part of the text.

Right now exists the possibility to jump between highlights, but without seeing a list of the the highlighted texts.…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It is very easy to accidentally active a gesture when using a trackpad, in particular, the Magic Trackpad or Macbook trackpads. I suggest that there be a way to disable gestures via a preference setting.

See this thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/41907.aspx

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I believe that most of the functions in Logos can in some way be replicated in the cloud. This would enable people to use any platform and would satisfy those who wish to use linux as well as those using Chromebooks. This is the future anyway, so why not get started now

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to purchase resources on logos.com and instead of being added to your resources, you can 'gift' them to another user. I don't know of a better gift to receive than to get another resource for my library!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Now that we have so many excellent Bible resources with the interlinears built in, it would be wonderful to be able to attach a Note to a Lemma within a Verse, and have that Note automatically appear at the same Lemma and Verse in other Bible resources that have the interlinears built in. I frequently make notes in my English Bibles about the Hebrew or Greek root, and want that note to appear in all my Bible versions. Currently I have to attach these notes to the entire verse, so the notes can long and unwieldy at times. It would…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apparently the passage guides that we run are being saved. This has caused some of us confusion because (as far as I can tell) there is no indication that our passage guides are being saved. When we want to run a new report, L4 first checks to see if we ran a report on the same verses. If so, it pulls up the old report.

Because I use different guides for different studies, this auto saving is very confusing because what I run a new report using the passage guide for a different study, what I expect to be in…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This Onject Model could allow basic automation, such as entering commands or hotkeys to control the current program. It could be expanded in time, to permit more advanced features. (Version 3 has an Object Model)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

The COM API is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve COM API” is too broad.)

20. Please provide Logos 4 Mac font sizing feature parity. Logos 4 PC has more font size options: Program Scaling plus Font Slider adjustment in Bible Word Study, Biblical People, Biblical Places, Biblical Things, Cited By, Collections, Copy Bible Verses, Exegetical Guide, Explorer, Favorites, History, Information, Passage Analysis, Passage Guide, Passage List, Personal Books, Power Lookup, Program Settings, Pronunciation, Reading Lists, Reading Plan, Search, and Text Comparison.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)