Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. This would be really useful on the go, since that is when you tend to run into people asking you to pray for something. It could be a simple mobile prayer list that syncs with the desktop or something more complicated like the ability to sync any of your prayer lists with the ipod.

1,001 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  63 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 550 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is currently not enough interest in or market share for this platform for us to start developing an app. You can still show your support for a Universal Windows App for Logos Bible Software by bidding on this Community Pricing project: https://www.logos.com/product/50060/windows-universal-bible-app

If you have a full Windows tablet and would like enhanced touch support, please vote for this suggestion instead: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7/suggestions/619605-focus-on-tablet-and-touchscreen-features

3. Because of privacy concerns along murky copyright laws in the United States, I suggest that Logos to add an option that allows their user not to upload their personal data to Logos' servers.

489 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

I feel bad declining this, but realistically I don’t think it’s something we’re going to do anytime soon, and I want to free up the votes.

In the past two years the direction of most software has been towards the cloud, and even some users who were very uncomfortable with it in 2009 have expressed happiness with the convenience, mobile access, and ease of use.

It would be a lot of work and introduce many potential problems to implement selective cloud syncing, and we don’t plan it anytime soon.

If you still feel strongly about this you’re welcome to create a new issue and vote for it, but at this point I think it’s time to close this case and redistribute the votes.

NOTE: You can turn off Internet Use in the program settings, and get updates by ordering DVD’s on occasion.

4. Make Logos 4 and 5 avalible to individuals on Ubuntu and other Linux based operating systems

388 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think logos should start a public domain group. I was looking on finding the best way to get public domain books. I came across a website that charges $100.00 membership fee and you can download as many public domain books as you want. These books come in a variety of formats, so you can put them into the pbb.

I would be really cool if logos started a similar group. With enough members, the membership fee can fund the production of these public domain books. This would also bring in the "low end" customers seeing as they can get…

223 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Restore the L3 ability to construct a graphical query for searches that cannot be constructed with a line of text.

182 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Implement user developed and shared timelines as a prototype for the broader project of user generated data.

180 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the previous suggestion, Bob stated "If you still feel strongly about this you’re welcome to create a new issue and vote for it, but at this point I think it’s time to close this case and redistribute the votes." I feel that this is still important, so I am suggesting this again.

176 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For those that do not have Iphone/Ipod Touch, give more features, power and access into the palm of our nontouch screen smartphone hands.

154 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

We do not plan any further updates to Library.Logos.com, but do plan to continue improving Biblia.com and building other ways to access your library online and via mobile devices.

10. Make ePubs that have been purchased or made available elsewhere (ie. Crossway.org) available for importing into Logos 4.

133 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Idea coming from this thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/119451/784562.aspx#784562

Offline installation media were available for Logos 3 and 4. License backup was also available at some point. Re-installation was possible without cloud. Shipping disks is no longer a feasible model now with a huge amount of available resources. I'm suggesting to get some alternative backup solution in place.

Scenario: I'd like to be able to re-install Logos with all software components, resources and licenses without using the cloud for the following reasons:

• Slow internet connection makes download take almost a day.
    • Cloud unavailable for a long period of time or forever (natural disaster,…
    121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. My main area of interest is history. Over the years I have put together numerous lists of significant historical, biblical, and scientific events in Excel spreadsheet format. I would like to to consolidate all of this information and integrate it into LOGOS 4. In order to do this I would like to suggest that LOGOS develop a simple blank user revisable timeline template and incorporate it into LOGOS 4.

Let me know if you think if this idea is feasible and if LOGOS would consider developing this add-on.

Best Regards,

Joe Pavlik

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the handouts more user editable.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to be able to add a Kindle book to Logos 6. I like the feature of adding a Kindle book to Logos, as in the past, I have bought books from both Logos and Amazon. I use the reading list on all of my books.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I cannot add my own graphics. You have many fine pictures and graphics embedded in the Handout App. but a lot of the time they dont quite meet what I am looking for. I can add text which is great, but not a graphic to go with it. Would you be so kind as to upgrade the handout format to include the option to add personal graphics. This would be a tremendous help.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently the Android Logos application has a store section that is essentially a browser within the program. You can use this browser to browse to any website you like by using links that take you off the Logos website. I suggest limiting the browsing to the Logos family of sites and then prompting for an external browser for other sites. This would be an easy fix as plenty of other programs do it and would remove temptation

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding this feature for the mac version would help me out so much! I'm beginning to create handouts for a 4/5 grade group I'm going to head up and would love to have this tool at my fingertips. Thanks.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10