Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It would be great if I could print all the books I have in my library in an image as for a real wallpaper to put on my wall in the study room. It will be much easier to look and see which book I want

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I think the link on the bottom right hand side to get to your bibliography should be placed somewhere on the top of your Clipping Note, that is, if the ideas of bibliography implementation don't change. I think it needs to be easier to locate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Make English Commands like "Rebuild Index" work in all versions of the program: English, Spanish, etc. This would make troubleshooting with the English staff at Faithlife easier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Expand searchability to answer questions. ie: "Who was the king who didn't care about the future of his kingdom?"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. As a user for the bible app on Android, I hope to be able to move the app to the SD Card on my mobile phone which will allow me to download more of my favorite books and references which will allow me to work more efficiently and faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like a little more control over the font, mainly a way to make the font bold (in the Android version). This will dramatically increase readability for me. This should be CRAZY easy to implement. Seriously, it would take 10 minutes to program in. :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Virtual online Bible Study / Fellowship groups for the disabled or distant. Here is how it would have to work (and yes, I'm aware of tableproject.org, but this might be a bit different):
    1. Browser based and available in desktop/laptop, tablet/phone, in IOS/Windows/Android/Chrome - all the above.
    2. It would have to be stone cold simple. it just works.
    3. It would allow for realtime webcam hangouts
    4. It would allow for realtime text chat
    5. It would allow for text and email
    6. Folks could use Bibles like bible.com together or individually, or both
    7. whiteboard sharing
    8. powerpoint-like…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When using a resource such as the ESV Study Bible, it is very awkward using the split screen to shift attention between the text and the notes. It would be wonderful if I could display the ESV text on my MacBook and a synched instance of the study notes on my iPad connected wirelessly nearby. Or, between multiple other devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be nice to have a version of the catechism of the Anglican Church of North America, "To Be a Christian," along with Anglican libraries. I have currently made a personal book out of the Word document provided on the ACNA website: http://anglicanchurch.net/?/main/catechism, but I would like to have it on my phone and iPad as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament Glossary currently provides references to Blass, Debrunner, Funk; Wallace; and Smyth's grammars and they are all links. The links to Wallace do not work. BDF works and I don't know if Smyth works because i don't own it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I and many Eastern Orthodox (Greek, Russian Etc) continue to be very disappointed that you still don’t have this Bible. The DEFINITIVE bible for the Orthodox. You have all the companion commentaries by Fr. Farley but not the Bible itself!

It is published by Thomas Nelson. Is there a reason why?

Please please please look into this and get back to me. Thank you.

John Howard

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a digital version of Bible Study Magazine so that we can receive it as a digital copy. I would like to be able to receive it digitally so that I can have it with me and receive new copies when I'm away from home. This would allow me to read it when I'm away from Home.
    A company called Book Baby can make a digital copy of a book for $99.00 and you can even get it in formats for iBooks, Kindle, Nook act. I would much rather receive it as a digital version than print.

469 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Go Box needs a drop down menu so that I can choose which guide to open instead of just a default. Right now for some reason it always defaults to a passage guide that I made several months ago (not sure what it would have done without that) Anyway I have a number of passage guides and would like the option to open each of them individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. In German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese the typical citation format is Acts 1,1 with a comma, not a colon (cf. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/51122/376709.aspx#376709 for links with references for each of these languages).
    Unfortunately I've also personally run into writings in English from the European mainland which use the same type of citation format, probably due to influence from the majority of European languages (cf. http://community.logos.com/forums/t/51122.aspx for another thread on this).
    Please add support for this format in these languages to the PBB builder. Please also add support for the English version of this format.
    Note that Logos already has support for…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now the Go box is defaulting to a custom guide I made several months ago that I named simply "my guide" whenever I type in a scripture reference. I have several custom guides but for some reason it always defaults to that one....what would really be helpful is that you provide a drop down menu that would allow the user to choose which custom guide we want to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I think notes should be more organized for example if I create a note file for Genesis. I should be able to make sub sections for Genesis 1, etc. There should be a way to just group things together so you don't wind up with a million little unorganized portions.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Google Drive cloud allows bible studies on a cloud which give easy access to phones, ipads and desktops. Great to have handy studies for ministry in hospitals, prisons etc. The past function would streamline creating studies.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to see an alphabetizing of the resources for easier location. Presently you list commentaries, however to find e.g. Malachi may be at the end of the listing for that specific commentary. Having the commentaries list them in order as if you had the hard copies in your library would be very useful in saving time searching for the one you want. This is the same issue when looking for different bibles. They are randomly ordered which means one has to go on a treasure hunt to find the bible desired. It is great that we have these…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →