Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The idea is that Logos makes a version of eg. the greek NA28 (and the other original language bibel-versions) so that the student of languages can do the analysis 'ON SCREEN' somehow with boxes like a spread sheet over and under the actually text, for analysis-signs, arrows, comments etc and then a row of boxes for the translation of the text paragraph... (maybe even so that the user was able to customize the number and location of boxes).
    Everything direct 'on screen' right next to/over/under the text. I remember and everyone who has been there remember the days with greek…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It's great being able to send text to a clippings file, but we should be able to send an image as well. For example, some resources have image files of charts or tables that would be very useful in sending to a clippings file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. At this time Logos6 has no way to import books from it's self of said products. If the "Learn to Use Greek or Hebrew of 2010" can not import then said product 2015 on Mobile Ed should be giving to those that can not import the old. Books bought on example "Amazon" . Should be allowed to be imported! Or be allowed to be used in Logos 6. Back to said product the Hebrew and Greek, we are told if a product is up dated then you get the update Free of charge! This is clearly an updated version either…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. While reading in the Windows version of Logos, I would like to be able to click in the reading pane and drag the text upwards/downwards rather than using the arrow keys or pageup/pagedown. This is similar to how many pdf reading programs work. I find the pageup/pagedown and arrow keys to be with a slight delay and also jerky making difficult to follow with my eyes. Also, dragging up and down allows easier reference to parts I have just read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a button/icon to one of the two dedicated toolbars each open resource has that will float and dock the selected window.
    This will be much more convenient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. When I am searching for books in the Library I would like to be able to find books with a certain theme or subject matter. Adding the ability for me to tag my personal books will make personal books easier to find in the library

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I understand that A Dictionary of Biblical Languages w/ Semantic Domains: Hebrew (OT) provides Louw-Nida numbers for the Old Testament. How can we create visual filters for Bibles using this resource?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm a Bible translator in Indonesia. As I've been translating Ephesians, I've on occasion referenced the Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament: SBL Edition, Expansions and Annotations. I've consistently found that with more difficult genitive constructs, it simply puts attributive genitive (it may even do that with all the genitive constructs in Ephesians, I'm not sure). However, the 5 or 6 times I've seen that done, the genitive construct is obviously not an attributive genitive. I'm not sure who made the notes on Ephesians, but it needs to be corrected with a more careful eye. I get the impression that it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. With the recent mobile app update, the developers changed the default font size for mobile note taking to 12 point font. It has been 10 point for years, and, as a result, this is the font size I've used in my primary Bible notes document for notes taken on both the mobile app and the desktop version as it displayed at a good size on both. With the latest mobile update, they have made it so notes taken in 10 point font display VERY small in both the display and edit windows, and, even if I wanted to keep all…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since the last update of the logos app on iPad there has been a change in the ways the highlighter pens' markings look in the bible. The markings used to have a sort of "straight" and clean end that still looked authentical as when marking text with a flat-tip marker.

Please, could you fix this bug as I presume it is unintentional to make the markings look unprofessional and pixelated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I need to be able to type a Bible reference into Word, right click and have it paste into my Word file without any cross references to delete as footnotes and without any bibliographical information... a "smart tag." Since smart tags are a non-supported Windows function that seems to be increasingly difficult for Logos to support, please make a smart tag option within Logos or give me a second option in the copy settings to cut and paste Bible verses without the footnotes I want when I copy other items. Without a smart tag option, it will take me so…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've got nothing against owning the entire collection, but $400 is a lot to spend when I am only interested in a few volumes at this time. Mere Christianity is one of those standard books every Christian should read, but a $400 price tag to get it in Logos format is a bit unreasonable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions.

480 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please get the official Bible translation used by the Roman Catholic Church in Germany:

Die Bibel: Altes und Neues Testament. Einheitsübersetzung
    Publisher: Verlag Herder
    Edition: 15 (28. Juni 1999)
    ISBN: 978-3451280009

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is it possible for reordering Clipping Drag and Drop Faster ?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The average user today uses electronic tools for almost everything. I utilize the Prayer List feature in the Logos software, and like it a lot. However, I don't always have the computer access when I have time to pray. I always have mobile access and having this mobile prayer journal would be absolutely ideal for all of the "on the go" users.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am on Mac and feeling crippled during indexing. If LogosIndexer didn't hog my ENTIRE CPU, then maybe I could get some work done when your software decides it needs to reindex my entire library (5000 books) in the middle of my work day. Yes, I have all hardware you recommend and beyond (i7, SSD, 16 GB RAM, etc.).

On a similar note, adding options for index pausing would also be warming welcomed. Why just four hours? What about 6 or 8 or, dare I say, user's choice?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)