I suggest you ...

My Commentary

I see this as a notes redo or alternate view actually; it would be nice to view and enter my notes like a commentary. As well as the ability to print them in that format. I see this as a Commentary template, choose my Bible version, and i can start commenting on each verse all in the same pane. I would like to see the verse text right above my comments. And maybe i can group the verse range if i want to comment on a range of verse? I would love this feature!

278 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David RogersDavid Rogers shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jorge MedinaJorge Medina commented  · 

Exactly!!!
        Maybe even offer a "Print your own Study Bible" as a keepsake.

The ability to share the notes as a book would be great too.

• Kevin NelsonKevin Nelson commented  · 

An alternative would be to simply to integrate MS Word into Logos. That should be possible. If not, open-source code exists all over the place for full-featured word processors that could be added to Logos.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I concur on this as a need for a feature.

• Philana Crouch Philana Crouch commented  · 

I think Personal Books, which will be able to sync to mobile devices in the future, is the feature that was created for making a personal commentary. The notes feature is not, and never will be a word processor. You can find templates in the forum for Bibles (which can also be used to have your translation) with the appropriate verse tags incorporated to save time.

• Jacob HantlaJacob Hantla commented  · 

This is my #2 request (after flash cards). This would be a very much needed feature as a complement to note taking.

I would also like to see a "My Translation" feature integrated into the commentary

• Jeff LacineJeff Lacine commented  · 

And to be able to update this on iphone/ipad!

Feedback and Knowledge Base