Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is it hard to "Paste and match style" within notes?

Occasionally, I like to paste txt into a note field that comes from a source outside of Logos (like a web page, or a note stored elsewhere). I want to paste in a way that matches the look of my Logos note file ... with fewer steps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow highlighting function to draw lines and write section headings for the biblical text

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I could not copy the biblical text as hightlighted by the highlighting tool. If the program could copy the highlighted text as a photo, that would facilitate my biblical presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This would allow the videos in mobile ed to autoplay, instead of having to play them segment at a time. I like to ride my stationary bike and watch but its a bit difficult when the segments don't autoplay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see an alphabetizing of the resources for easier location. Presently you list commentaries, however to find e.g. Malachi may be at the end of the listing for that specific commentary. Having the commentaries list them in order as if you had the hard copies in your library would be very useful in saving time searching for the one you want. This is the same issue when looking for different bibles. They are randomly ordered which means one has to go on a treasure hunt to find the bible desired. It is great that we have these…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now the Go box is defaulting to a custom guide I made several months ago that I named simply "my guide" whenever I type in a scripture reference. I have several custom guides but for some reason it always defaults to that one....what would really be helpful is that you provide a drop down menu that would allow the user to choose which custom guide we want to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Go Box needs a drop down menu so that I can choose which guide to open instead of just a default. Right now for some reason it always defaults to a passage guide that I made several months ago (not sure what it would have done without that) Anyway I have a number of passage guides and would like the option to open each of them individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When using a resource such as the ESV Study Bible, it is very awkward using the split screen to shift attention between the text and the notes. It would be wonderful if I could display the ESV text on my MacBook and a synched instance of the study notes on my iPad connected wirelessly nearby. Or, between multiple other devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Virtual online Bible Study / Fellowship groups for the disabled or distant. Here is how it would have to work (and yes, I'm aware of tableproject.org, but this might be a bit different):
    1. Browser based and available in desktop/laptop, tablet/phone, in IOS/Windows/Android/Chrome - all the above.
    2. It would have to be stone cold simple. it just works.
    3. It would allow for realtime webcam hangouts
    4. It would allow for realtime text chat
    5. It would allow for text and email
    6. Folks could use Bibles like bible.com together or individually, or both
    7. whiteboard sharing
    8. powerpoint-like…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a user for the bible app on Android, I hope to be able to move the app to the SD Card on my mobile phone which will allow me to download more of my favorite books and references which will allow me to work more efficiently and faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Expand searchability to answer questions. ie: "Who was the king who didn't care about the future of his kingdom?"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think the link on the bottom right hand side to get to your bibliography should be placed somewhere on the top of your Clipping Note, that is, if the ideas of bibliography implementation don't change. I think it needs to be easier to locate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yes, thanks for this wonderful space as I believe your program can be made more user friendly. As I state above. I use the Command Bar extensively for searching for one word. To search the library for one word, which is the most needed part of a search engine in my view, the command bar is the fastest way to do a one word search. However, to do this one word search, I must type in the word, hit the arrow, then hit the Bible Search button. This has too many steps. The Command Bar could be simplified to hit…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I tried your free engine or whatever you call it. Why have you created an application that won't let a user paste their password? My password is very complex, and I will not type it. I paste it from my password manager. For this reason alone, I will not look at your products again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can you enable us when doing a Bible search to search only for italicized words? Italicized words are not in the original language, they can be a humbug, so can we be able to do a Bible search for these? For example, if searching for 'times' I want all words with 'times' but not the italicized words. (these indicate that the translators' suggestion, and they are not in the original language). That would be very helpful in my lectures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you make large window boxes for the language translations to appear? Either at the bottom or side, etc. Accordance and others have this facility. Logos has only a small window or box appearing at the bottom giving the translation or meaning of the word one is hovering over. And if I have several Bibles open when hovering over any word all the other open Bibles highlight that particular word, and at the bottom the word is parsed with its meaning. Do we have that facility in logos?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "The Complete DSS in English" is a standard translation for DSS studies. It is not integrated into the hyperlink system. It would be really helpful for DSS studies if it were.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)