Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. Bookmarking is fairly limited in Logos 4. I should be able to have as many bookmarks as I want in a book. I should also be able to use a short-cut that lets me popup my bookmarks and filter them by book, collection, tags, my mood, etc. This list should make it easy for me to jump back and forth between bookmarks. Perhaps there is even a short-cut key to jump back and forth between my last selected bookmark and my furthest position read. There should also be an automatic bookmark that saves the furthest page read so that if…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I imagine that many users have years of notes, sermons, outlines, and other forms of digital resources in text form. If Logos 4 could index these locally stored files for keywords or references, they could possibly be integrated into the "passage guides" when researching.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a way to import the visual copy from any text or note directly into an open sermon in sermon builder, and then be able to move slides around in sermon builder.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I am requesting that logos add a feature to saved layouts. When I open my saved layouts i.e. topic study, sermon layout, note study layout; I would like a new note or new sermon document to generate automatically to my custom saved layouts so that the old or previous document does not need to be closed and a new one generated manually. I would like to also see a more robust document module (notes, sermons) that would emulate a word processor. These features will gives us pastors and teachers more flexibility and creativity in our sermons, bible studies,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. ---Anchorable/Mountable Popups---
      I would like popups (regardless if from a footnote, bible reference, other library resource, reference, abbreviation, clarification, interlinear morphological abbreviation, hyperlink, or ANY other popup), to be anchorable (have an option so they can stay up rather than disappear when the mouse is moved from the popup link). It would be nice if anchorability was optional (ie. only if you right-click the popup and select "Anchor") so if you didn't want it to be anchorable it would disappear, like it does currently, after the mouse is no longer hovering over it.

2. ---Scrollable (Scroll Bars) on Popups---
      I would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a special note file that has the verse being referenced pre-populated (so you don't have to go through the copy/paste process) in the reference box (the one on top above where we type the comments).

You would need to be able to convert or import an existing note file for those of us who already have an extensive note file for this purpose. But eliminating the need to copy and paste the verse would save tons of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Stylus pen capabilities for note taking it's long past time for you guys to address this and get caught up with the current technologies especially for Windows 10

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make note headings and titles searchable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. It would help to organize user created documents (sentence diagrams, notes, sermons, pdf's ....) if there was a section specifically designed for links. The search provides a broad swath of possible connections in My Content ... this would be the pieces that I specifically want to be reminded of.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Is it possible yet to merge note files?? I have double of all my note files, since I had to start new note files with L4 before the importing feature was developed. If this isn't a feature yet (and I can't find it), WHEN is it planned to be addressed?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the interest of reducing eye strain, increasing eye comfort, and protecting the long term vision health of Logos users, I request the following changes/improvements be considered:

• Allow users the option of customizing the background color of individual resource panels and the font color that appears within them. In my opinion, the current “White” background color is uncomfortably bright. Among potential color options, I recommend various darker shades of white, a lighter shade of “Paper”, and a night mode with black background and green font.

• Allow users to customize the background color within the pop-up window which appears…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In Logos 7, when I added lexical work in a note, the note transferred automatically to all uses of the word. In Logos 8, I have to manually copy this work to each reference. very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. At the moment, within a note we have the ability to make a numbered list or a bullet list. It would be helpful to have the ability to make a hierarchical outline. For example:

I. Point One
    A. Support
    B. Illustration
    II. Point Two
    A. Support
    B. Illustration

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I envision right mouse clicking on a book mark and then having the option to add a note. Then, in order to reveal the note, I would be able to hover over the bookmark.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Can we add an option to display all the notes for a prayer request as it used to be possible in Logos 3 (see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15015.aspx ). The closest I have come is to go into Reading View and clicking on each item that is longer than it will display to put it into edit mode, but that's a painful way to go over your prayer list - I'd really like to pull up the list and then just pray, rather than monkeying around with the mouse all the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. In the Emphasis Markup section there could be a number of highlighting options to color-code the different levels and center of Chiasms.
    Also in the Notes Editor it would be good to have a Chiastic outline, like the numbered outline only for each number or letter it would jump to the end and put the same number or letter at the same level of indention. Like this:
    The indent needs to be only slight so it doesn't take so much space.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I love the ability to attach a single note to multiple verses. It would be great if a created list of verses (from a passage list of otherwise) could be imported into or exported to a note file in order to quickly attach a note to multiple verses, instead of having to type each reference one at a time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i.e.: Passage Exegesis under workflows is an excellent tool both for training and for practical use of becoming familiar with a passage and doing my own work though it. However, currently, once I get finished with the process there is nothing that can be done with it other than go back and copy/past each response or reflection found in each section box in order to utilize my own study notes. There would be a practical value in being able to export the work assembled after filling in a workflow.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. When I right-click on a selection, I have various options, including the option to add a note to any open Note document. Sometimes, I want to add that note to a Note document that is not yet opened. In that case, I have to close the menu, open the Note document, and then right-click again. It would be nice to have the option to select among all my open and closed Note documents.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Logos 7 Note Editor does not allow me to use the Page Up and Page Down keys. The others up and down movement keys like the Up↑, Down↓, Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End keys work just fine. Please make these keys functional in note editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →