Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to make my own cross references. This is possible in a sense already, but it is anything but elegant.

Something that really bothers me is the inability to view a note or reference as a tooltip/pop-up on my PC. This works in Android! You tap a note icon in the Bible text and the note opens above the text. You can tap a reference in the note and it will open the reference above the bible text so that you can easily continue reading where you left off.

For some reason, this is not possible on a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. If I want to find a particular note title I cannot find it unless I remember my note in the verse. I can find the notebook in the document tab but there is not place for me to find or make note title within the notebook

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. First of all, thanks for making this great product. I love the prayer list function and display prayer list when I launch Logos. However, I hope the "Add Prayer" reposition to where more intuitive. Also, I think it would be better I can set frequency on the prayer list level so that I can have "family prayer list", "small group prayer list", "church prayer list"....

link a screenshot for explain
    http://note.io/1sr6zaN

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. just as a highlighted text can be a note, a Lectio Divina workflow can also be opened

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I know my idea involves some legal issues. Maybe this can be limited to those who are subscribed to Youtube's Red service or maybe there can be a pool of Youtuber's whom have given permission for their content to be used in this manner. With that said my idea is that once subscribed to a Youtube Channel Logos can have a Card on the Home Page called Youtube Subscriptions. This will notify you when a new video has been added. Once selected the Video then opens up in a Logos page. On that page I would be able to capture…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I am a Missionary in Bolivia and work in both English and Spanish. There are 2 challenges I face when Using Logos.

1. When inserting verses in Microsoft Word, I have to put in the English spelling to get the text from my preferred Bible which is Spanish. Then I have to change the reference in my document to from English to Spanish. The verse is quoted in Spanish, but for some reason the name of the book is not recognized when using Spanish.

2. In sermon Editor, the same thing happens. However, in the notes you cannot change the reference to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Something that would be helpful in the right click menu is to be able to make a note or clipping to any document I have already created without having to open the document. Right now when I highlight a something in a book or other resource I only have the option to make a note or clipping to a document that is already open or was last used. A drop down menu that would allow me to quickly search all my note and clipping documents would be helpful. Thansk

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Sir

I can’t Thank you and all your staff enough for all your work and continuing work in producing Logos Bible Software it’s brilliant I have been using it for a long time in my work as Chaplain to D/deaf and deaf blind people, retired now. It has been a great help in understanding not only the words, but the meaning and context, so I could translate them into British Sign Language. I have dyslexia and have had problems in the past accessing and reading your brilliant software and books. Could I make a suggestion please. If you could introduce…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Today's Logos upgrade finished and so did the ability to see page numbers. Please return that option, it was a way to keep a mental note of where I was in the book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. As noted in this thread:
    Please provide a dropdown list of the available filters in the "Start with" box of collections tool - Logos Bible Software Forums < http://community.logos.com/forums/t/20940.aspx >

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like the ability to create my own devotionals with scriptures, calendar reminders (with any date range i.e. 7 days, 30 days,4 weeks, etc.), devotional thoughts, note section for inspirational thoughts, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. FEATURE REQUEST:

It would be nice if "Clippings" and "highlights" were one in the same.

Often during my study, I'm highlighting. And I want to save those highlights to a "Document." But, when I do that and return later to the document, there is no description of the highlighted passage much less the chapter and verse.

So, I'm forced to, in addition to highlighting, do a CLIPPING of the same verse and make a new document to put that clipping in.

Why not combine highlights and Clippings so that The selected or highlighted text with passage reference (chapter and verse)…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One of the frustrations of this tool is that it creates a new note every time an observation is made from within the module. All observations should be included in the same note, linking/tagging the text for future reference. While they are combined in a notebook, the notebooks are not tagged/linked to the text or scripture reference. This means that there are often duplicate notebooks made for the same scripture reference which gets monotonous. It would also be nice to modify the number of observations that you would like to use. Because some of us are trained in expository preaching,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. In the BDAG lexicon, when you right click a word, the menu pops up with an option titled "Perseus Web Lookup". The Perseus LSJ version is sometimes very slow. The University of Chicago's version is much faster and has less clutter. (Note, the UoC version only works on lemmata).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. put markup style names into the title section of the palette note file so we can tell what markups is associated with the reference. with the sort by title we would be able to do more with the information. right now all the file does is duplicate the navigation by annotation already implemented in the resource locater bar..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. At present, if I want to filter my library on the NOT of a single condition, I have to artificially add a universal condition so that I can use the ANDNOT operator; e.g.

rating:>=0 ANDNOT mytag:"value"

It would be more natural to use something like:

NOT mytag:"value"

or maybe

mytag!:"value"

(Note the exclamation mark preceding the colon.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)