Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. I would like the verse picker from the mobile app in the desktop software. In my opinion its a vastly superior way to jump to a verse quickly. The only other option on desktop is to scroll thru a long list or physically type the name of the reference. I would rather just click on the book, then chapter, then verse like in all other major bible software. its baffling to me that this software is so expensive but doesn't have this basic navigation tool

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The verse or word pop-up now only allows adding to the most recent note or clipping. It does not have a feature to add to a new note or clipping. Somehow, it would be easier to add a new function there instead of creating it outside first and then access it in the pop-up as recent...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have you considered expanding Reftagger to work within MS Word, so bible references pop up within a document when the mouse is hovered over verse references?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Faithlife makes available a “Smart Tag” for Microsoft Office (on Windows): https://www.logos.com/support/logos5/windows/smart-tags

It doesn’t “pop up” the text of Bible references, but does provide a link to open them in Logos 7.

We do not provide support for it, but you can get assistance from other users in the forums. We do not plan to release an update to Reftagger that integrates with Microsoft Office.

6. Dear LOGOS,
    I have a couple suggestions for future features:

Suggestions:

1. I would love to be able to edit my message/sermon on my tablet after writing it on my laptop that way I can adjust anything in between worship gatherings.

2. A great study feature: I often make notes for cross referencing Scriptures. It would be AWESOME to have an automatic cross reference system where if I make a cross reference from one scripture to another it automatically makes the cross reference back at the other scripture.

Just a couple ideas.

Thanks for the great work you do!

Todd

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the same access to foot notes in reading view as in a regular window. This way I don't have to leave reading view to highlight part of a note or report an error

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a pastor and leader developer, I often loan out books and commentaries to younger guys and girls who are studying. As books become increasingly electronic, the ability to loan a book is lost. It would be great if Logos would develop a way to loan a book to another Logos user. So, if I own a book, I could loan it to a church-planter-in-training. During the loan period, the book is no longer accessible to me through Logos, but is to the borrower. One feature would be for the owner to be able to set the period of time…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to read any PDF document in Logos and keep them in a separate folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Logos 4 and 5 avalible to individuals on Ubuntu and other Linux based operating systems

388 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I purchase a book from Amazon everybody at home read it, and everybody have their own markers. So when I want to continue reading the book I just pick my marker that is mine and keep on reading. Now on logos that is a disadvantage, because if my wife or my son want to read a book from logos forget it, they will screw up my studies. Consider create sub account so other people can read logos books without messing other people bible studies.

Do you know that on Microsoft Windows you can have multiple users with password, so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I use the 'everything' search on a topic, then Logos shows some dictionary articles in the 'topic' section. The problem is now that it does not show 'everything' of 'all' the dictionaries I have.

I.e. these dictionaries are ignored by the everything search and the 'topic' section:

Encyclopedia Britannica (!!!)
    Pocket Dictionary for the Study of New Testament Greek
    Pocket Dictionary of Apologetics and Philosophy of Religion
    Pocket Dictionary of Biblical Studies
    Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms
    And much more other academic (IVP-)dictionaries

Can you improve Logos search to real "everything" in the topic section. That is what Logos…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have created my own books with my studies on the Bible, and I can't see them in the Logos app in my tablet. Please, I want to have my library complete in my mobile devices.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm shocked that I can't change the text font for books in the Android app like I can on the windows version. This is a must have and fast!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Something that would be helpful in the right click menu is to be able to make a note or clipping to any document I have already created without having to open the document. Right now when I highlight a something in a book or other resource I only have the option to make a note or clipping to a document that is already open or was last used. A drop down menu that would allow me to quickly search all my note and clipping documents would be helpful. Thansk

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since there are lots of books that Logos offers, it makes it easy to read on my ipad. However, the standard font that Logos app offers makes it hard to read after a while.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi

Is it possible for use to select original book layout when reading?

Basically it means the font and the layout of the page will be as s printed in the original book format.

The reason for this is I do a lot of leading, and most of them time people will be using printed book while I use my copy in Logos, and we often need to refer to the page number and paragraph.

I think this will be great for people who often doing book review as well as leading a small group study.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)