Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Page numbers should be on all books within the Logos / Vyrso system. When writing a Thesis, proper citation is essential. Logos is used for study and research. You can't properly cite without page numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add ability to merge note files

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idea coming from this thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/119451/784562.aspx#784562

Offline installation media were available for Logos 3 and 4. License backup was also available at some point. Re-installation was possible without cloud. Shipping disks is no longer a feasible model now with a huge amount of available resources. I'm suggesting to get some alternative backup solution in place.

Scenario: I'd like to be able to re-install Logos with all software components, resources and licenses without using the cloud for the following reasons:

• Slow internet connection makes download take almost a day.
    • Cloud unavailable for a long period of time or forever (natural disaster,…
    121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Logos does not work on windows based tablets but available for some other platforms.
    Jesus is the Word (Logos), He came for all not a few. Live up to your name and provide apps for all platforms or tell people in advance of the platforms it will work with and the limitations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Logos needs to be made compatible with Windows Tablet Mode. 3 in 1 devices like the Surface Pro are flooding the market and there is too much functionality, i.e. layouts, that do not function correctly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ad verse dialog box to the window version of logos 6 and 7 much needed for speed and efficiencies.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Each time I open a "guide" feature in Logos, it wants to automatically load the last topic that I researched. I have to fight it in order to start my new topic before it finishes re-loading everything. Eliminate this feature. Each time I open a "guide," whether Topic, Sermon, or Fact book, it should be blank.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re referring to opening a new guide from the Guides menu, I wasn’t able to reproduce the problem you describe. For assistance using the software, please post on our community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/124.aspx

If you’re referring to guides that are already open in a layout, please add your votes to this existing suggestion: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/510669-suggestion-please-change-the-way-that-logos-4-sta

12. Since we pay the same price as Windows users, we should have access to the same features.
    The Handout feature is a time saver and would be a very useful feature to have on the Mac.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Even IBM submitted to the industry standard UNIX by creating AIX from the UNIX V3 they bought from AT&T. The industry standard for searching is "Regular Expressions". Please implement them. Your user base is mostly computer savvy, and many who program would benefit. A long list of programming languages employ a "Search Engine" for "Regular Expressions". Thanx for ALL YOU DO!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Logos articles are displayed with links to read more. Yet after clicking the link to the article you are taken to yet another brief summary of that same article with another link to click on before the article is displayed. Please do away with this repetitiousness.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Alas, it is not possible to add a Word table to Notes, the layout is lost! creating an 'attachment point' in a note to a Word file will overcome this deficiency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 5:29 in Longman, DANIEL (p. 111) should be hyperlinked to Acts 5:29 not Daniel 5:29.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I right-click on a selection, I have various options, including the option to add a note to any open Note document. Sometimes, I want to add that note to a Note document that is not yet opened. In that case, I have to close the menu, open the Note document, and then right-click again. It would be nice to have the option to select among all my open and closed Note documents.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make logs 5 home page interface available for logos 6. logos 6 interface reflects a mobile feel. logos 5 interface is easier to maneuver and very refreshing to read as a page compared to scrolling.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Unlock to select and copy the texts of the Exegetical Guide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Touching the screen on a windows touch screen laptop of tablet selects the text rather than scrolls. It should work much like a web page that scrolls down the page until you press to select something.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →