Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. The Home screen and certain books (e.g., Canon Comparison) do not allow a touch screen user on Windows 10 Verbum app to scroll easily. The Home screen and at the Canon Comparison require the user to use the scroll bar on the right side of the window, rather than to simply flip the page(s) using touch screen capabilities. By contrast, many books (e.g., RSVCE, Catholic Catechism, etc.) allow the user to scroll up and down in the normal touch screen way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I see no option to underline / highlight text in the footnotes. As much as I greatly appreciate a pop-up window to read the footnotes, I'd even more appreciate a possibility to highlight some of the text in the footnotes for future reference. Am I missing on something or such option really does NOT exist?! If so, is there going to be an improvement / upgrade in the Logos software so THAT particular option becomes a reality? Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enabled highlighting of footnotes.

In many books the footnotes are as or more important than the running text!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With a touchscreen laptop, I cannot navigate easily on the home page. I have to try grab the scrollbar on the right. It would be better to be able to swipe the page up and down to move between the posts. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have found the sentence diagramming feature in L6 virtually unusable and very frustrating. I liked it much better under Libronix 3. In L6, the tool box on the left is much too large--it takes up 1/3 of the entire space available to create a diagram. Also, given the very small space available, the text and the diagramming tools are too large. Further, the rest of the space available for the diagram is way too restricted. I want to move things around in that space, and it's impossible to do so. I have to scroll all over the place just…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Logos to copy pictures or Jpegs into the note section for diagrams that the user would like to incorporate into their notes. I often use my Microsoft one note program to grab images or illustrations of things my teachers are instructing us in seminary classes and would like to be able to add them to the notes section in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please make efforts to upgrade the notes module to a more advanced and conventional word processor. One would expect a more robust notes module when using such an advanced and intelligent software like logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm using Windows 10. I can scroll the right portion of the home screen using a mouse but cannot do so using the touch screen. By contrast, when I am reading a bible or book, I can use the touch screen to scroll up and down. And so the home screen is missing that functionality.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Really disappointed in the Logos 6 change to the info panel where you no longer can copy and paste from the panel. Makes copying info into my notes a pain now. why take that option away???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most smart phones' memories are under 32GB. It will be nice if Logos mobile app will allow users to choose to store downloaded books and other content on SD card instead of taking up the phone's internal memory.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. improve Logos' touch screen responses. It bogs down and I often have to wait for a response or reboot the computer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make an update to Logos 5 to have the kindle features of Logos 6

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love the scripture excerpt that would appear on the home page. Please make this feature a staple.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The English language calls for two spaces after a period. Unfortunately, when Logos displays or copies text, it only supplies one space after a period. When writing sermons or papers, this results in the user needing to add an extra space after each period. This is tedious and time consuming. I realize that most websites only use one space after a period (since multiple spaces result in only one space in HTML unless you use the non-breaking space character ( )). But, I need professional looking documents that are syntactically correct. Thank you for your consideration.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to be able to add a Kindle book to Logos 6. I like the feature of adding a Kindle book to Logos, as in the past, I have bought books from both Logos and Amazon. I use the reading list on all of my books.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Even though this package has a its own share of fluff materials it has actually has all of the resources that I want in one package. The only problem is that it is not for public sale. How hard would it be to put it up?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)