Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. With a universal app, Windows Phone could finally have a fully featured Bible! app. The universal app capability will be available with the release of Windows 10 in fall 2015.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. When on air the left side bar jumps back to what is showing instead of staying stationary like it use to. Please return to the bottom bar moving with show while the left one is free to move where ever in the service.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello! I would like to be able to access my Personal Book Builder books from IOS (or mobile app). Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Too many features are unavailable offline. For instance, guides based on downloaded resources or seeing lemmas and parsing should be available offline.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to work with collections in Library is valuable on a 27-inch monitor on the desktop. It would be of even greater value on an iPad. It would be great to be able to only view established collections from the Logos App.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please develop the Windows 8 app so that it is as robust as the Android app. I use a Windows 8 tablet with stylus, and would love for the app to be as good as the Android ap.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please show your support for a Universal Windows App for Logos Bible Software by bidding on this new Community Pricing project: https://www.logos.com/product/50060/windows-universal-bible-app

You can also vote on this existing UserVoice suggestion (which has been expanded in scope to cover tablets and phones): https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/510027-logos-on-windows-mobile

8. I have poor vision and due to it have switched solely to reading on my ipad where logos has the black background option. I have logos 5 and was sad to notice that option not available on the desktop version. Switching the whole computer settings to invert throws all printing and web browsing tasks difficult depending on software. So for studying and typing notes it would help so very much. The gray option just isn't quite enough but thank you for the text size adjustment. Thank You.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is a shame spending hundreds of dollars for a software that don't give me the possibility to adapting the colors for my eyes.I suggest to the programmers to have a look at this FREE software named TheWord Bible Software. Maybe they can take some FREE ideas to sell around as good Christians they are. :-(

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need to make the library more user friend on the iPad. It is too cumbersome to find books and download them. Should have a way to organize library on Mac that carries over to the iPad so when I am in a study can easily find it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Expositor's Bible Commentary was on sale for a good amount of time at 129.95. I kept saying I was going to get it, but waited to long. Any chance we could bring that back? I promise I'll buy it! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Many newer notebook computers offer less HD space on the assumption that users will increasingly work in the cloud. Would be great of there were a minimalized desktop version of Logos that would only download resources as needed, but that still offered the same current user experience. (Otherwise biblia.com would be fine.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would be extremely beneficial for those who use two computer screens when they study. You could allow saved layouts to be opened in a floating window so that there can be two open, fully-functional layouts, one for each desktops.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. With a renewed progress, the Windows Phone is having a major come back and increasing in popularity and sales (including my switching from the iPhone to the Windows Phone). Therefore, it would be advantageous and profitable for Logos to create an App for the Windows Phone operating system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Given that tablet platforms have limited memory resources, Logos permits iPad and Android users to determine which of their resources they wish to download. New Windows 8.1 tablets often have similar memory constraints, but when one loads a full version of Logos 5 to such a system, all resources are automatically downloaded. Might it be possible to give users the ability to control which resources are downloaded into the full version of the Logos 5 software?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →