Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. The Hebrew Cantillation tool is more that a auxiliar to read a text. The masoretic accents are a very good auxiliar for the text syntactical analysis.

Therefore, would help us if they included some informations beside the Hebrew text:
    - translation
    - morphological analisys
    - other elements

Similar to "Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia: WIVU Constituency Trees" or "The Hebrew Bible: Andersen-Forbes Phrase Marker Analysis".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would love to have more note styles than are currently available. Currently we can choose from a few shapes (star, triangle, circle, square) and a few icons in the shapes (question mark, exclamation mark, "x"). I would love to have more styles than this. I would love to have a whole range of emoji that could be the note style. For example, I use a style to indicate that a note is from a sermon I heard. It would be cool to have a lectern emoji as the note style. Or, if I'm making notes of occurrences of covenants…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. the ability to create a hyperlink that opens up a passage guide/biblical People,Places, things/Notes, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When the Logos applications starts up, I'd like it to bring up the resources I had open when I last exited the application rather than the home page. It would be nice to have a preference for that.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I have sorted my Bible search analysis by column, I would like the order to be retained when I export to a spreadsheet.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use the "float this panel" feature very frequently as I read. I would like to see a shortcut key for this command.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Needs the shortcut in the Mac version of Logos 4.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I had 2 monitors, and the page shall be able to extended to another monitor page for viewing, currently move from page 1,2,3 of 4. also is useful for peoples who had more than 1 monitor

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need to be able to edit notes easily. Currently, I can't find the note to edit it, because it seems the notes are stored randomly. I am very frustrated!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How about a "Store" option where we can purchase resources directly from within Logos? This could be implemented with the "wishlist" feature already suggested.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. One of the areas that would be great to see expanded is cross references. I suggest that cross references that are part of each Bible in a user's library integrate as results in the cross reference section of the passage guide. I think a cross reference tool that can be opened while reading the bible which gives access to all "cross reference" resourses for a passage might be considered as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I use the mac speech to do the bulk of my reading because I am dyslexic. However, since the last update it doesn't work properly. I tried the Read Aloud function but it is really slow. Is there a way we can have an option to speed it up?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At the moment the only german bible translation available is Luther (1545 or 1912). Please add other options like Elberfelder ("Revidierte Elberfelder" would be a dream come true), Schlachter2000 or likewise.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. please re-instate Logos 4 notes files to standard of Libronix, namely the INDEX OF HEADINGS in a column, like book resources.

Why is Logos 4 inferior to Libronix? Libronix notes are POWERFUL resources, because they can be quickly continually edited.

Personal Book Resources are fabulous in their own right, t but cannot be instantly quickly edited like Note Files. Large Logos 4 Note files are unwieldly and unmanageable for someone working quickly. I have not used Logos much for a few years, in the meantime I have bought $1000s of Logos resources on the pre-pub program. Now I find my…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you are doing a Bible or Morph search, every box of choices (All Bible Text, Bible Versions box, other choices in Morph search) default to the cursor already being in the text box to make changes. This makes sense because if you click these you are probably making a change.

When you select the All Passages section you then have to move down to the text box.

Sure there are times when I'm doing a search I've already done that it's handy to click on an existing search, but 90% of the time I'm defining a specific new range.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In resources, you can quickly enter a new passage by using the Cmd+G shortcut. It would be very helpful if this worked also in tools and even guides. It seems a bug that it doesn't not work in all tabs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PROBLEM: I have many different types of highlights for the Bible depending on which project I am working on.

EXPLANATION: For instance,

1) I am preparing a manuscript for a book, and have highlights in my Bible for every verse I am using, and different highlights for a different topic within the book.

2) I am a student at a Seminary, and highlight different verses for different doctrinal issues.

3) I want to sit down and disciple someone and walk through some scripture with them, using Logos so we can do word studies, ect.

Currently, all my highlights show up…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

This can be accomplished by putting each of the highlights in different notes documents. By default, each palette saves to its own document, so you should be able to turn individual palettes on/off by (un)checking their names in the Visual Filters menu (the three circles in the toolbar at the top of the resource panel). For more information, please post on the forums (http://community.logos.com/forums/) and reference this suggestion.

20. Another simple suggestion.
    Create a view in the resource info pane that displays all the collections a particular resource is assigned to. This information would help tidy up rule based collections making them more effective as a search reference range.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 19 20