Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Will there be the ability to use markups like in L3?

And will we be able to grab a phrase in "text flow diagrams", and move them above their current line instead of just over or down?

Here is a simple diagram from L3 that shows both these abilities. Notice the phrases "having no hope" and "without God in the world" are moved above their lines. In L4, those phrases can only be to the right of "promis" or below it.

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/25329.aspx

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The list of custom guide templates on the Guides menu is sorted by order created, and there is no way to sort them alphabetically or drag and reorder the list. Please add this ability.

For more info see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29629.aspx

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need the ability to customize the font size displayed on the Home Page. Using the higher resolution on my Mac (1920 X 1200) makes reading the content on the Home Page really hard to read. I don't mind turning or navigating additional pages to see more content that changing the text size would result in. I could just change my display size, but I really like the higher resolutions.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I recently purchased the Jerusalem/Babylonian Talmuds & was surprised/disappointed to find that many of the existing Talmud references in other resources were not hyperlinked. If this could be rectified, it would be most helpful!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. In light of many Logos users having ethical concerns of using arbitrary or fictitious "RETAIL" prices we request the wording be changed to "Suggested Value." This may seem to be quibbling to some but it is a sincere issue to others.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please have Precept Upon Precept or NISS available (to buy/download) Bible Studies to USE IN LOGOS

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. At the moment I have to either type into the command box "set default text size to 120%" or navigate my way from the "Tools" menu to the "Program settings" menu to change the font size. It would be great to have an intuitive shortcut key that does this directly (e.g. Ctrl + or Ctrl -).

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. First, I don't use Word.
    Second, too often Word inserts invisible formatting that causes tags to not import properly. Sometimes it causes the conversion to crash; sometimes you just get random unconverted tags in your book.
    Why can't you convert a simple ascii or html file that anyone can create with any word processor

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Beef up the bibliography: The ability to run a bibliography report on any book in your library, instead of just a list of all your books in your library. Being able to know all the books cited in a particular resource comes in handy for research.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The layout dialog shows autosaved layouts on the right. Unfortunately, the saved layouts also show up in this list. When deleting autosaved layouts, the user can easily delete a saved layout as well. There is no 'are you sure? dialog, nor do I see an undelete option. Can the two types of layout be separated, and an undelete option be added, please?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. add a right click option that allows the user to add an item (book) to a collection from the "library" view or tab. this kind of option is included on all Kindle apps. it sure would be nice to have this functionality for refining collections. please make it available!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to use the Visual Copy feature for my teachings, but I use a specific slide for all my presentations. Is it possible to create a template of my personal slide and add it to the Visual Copy for use?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow clippings and notes/highlights to be used within the same document. Also, the ability to mark clippings in the actual book would be very helpful.

Sometimes I want a statement to stand out in the book (highlight), sometimes I want to pull a statement out to quote it in a sermon, paper, etc. (clipping), and sometimes it is helpful to have a clipping with it also marked in the text (a lot of redundant clicking to do both). It isn't helpful to have 2 different documents for a paper, sermon, or even certain portions of one, and would be great…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Microsoft Windows has a basic speech recognition functionality that could be enabled in the logos Windows. It would make adding notes or even searching easier by being able to dictate notes or speak basic commands to your computer.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having a hot key for clippings would be a great feature add and streamline workflow during reading and study.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd really like to see the ability to add margins to the Biblical text as well as the ability to add notes to a margin as well. It would make it feel more like a print version if we could customize it with margin notes.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rapid Serial Visual Presentation allows for speed reading by presenting a single word at a time and allowing users to adjust the rate at which words are shown (in my own experience, more than doubling reading speed). http://spritzinc.com has a particularly good tool that has been integrated into a number of programs. It would be hugely helpful to be able to read a Logos library this way!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is no easy way to bring over hundreds of files from Pages or Word into the sermon editor. To be able to integrate years of sermons into the sermon editor so that they could be tagged would be priceless.

An intermediate or even replacement step could be forgoing the Logos formatting style and simply a straight "import" into the sermon editor.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Expository Sermon Prep workflow is great but I'd like to customize it instead fo creating a whole new workflow and linking in all the well-established tools in the pre-made workflow

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please give us a way to import various graphic objects (jpg, gif, png, etc) from outside Logos into a canvas.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)