Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to make a request and a suggestion.

In the next iteration of LOGOS 7, PLEASE include a way to turn off Quickstart and Home Page Layouts.

I can see that it may be very helpful for those beginning in Logos, but frankly for those of us who have been users for years and have designed many layouts of our own and know what we want when we start the program, the quickstart and home page layouts only get in the way of what we know we want to do. It is very cumbersome every time I start…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I have several study and ministry projects in OneNote for which I also have an associated Logos Layout. I want to be able to click on a link in the OneNote project and have it open Logos to the layout specified in the link that I have associated with that project. I am sure Evernote users could use this also (not to mention MS Word and other applications). I understand this is not currently possible, based on the forum post at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/136915.aspx. OneNote allows me to place a link in Logos that takes me to my project in Onenote.…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to see the flexibility added to the Sermon Editor to be able to used colored text (like in Microsoft Word). I use colored fonts in sermon outlines as I preach. Having this available in the Sermon Editor would make fewer steps for me. Now I have to export and reformat in Word ... sometimes I have difficulty having time for the extra steps.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I browse my commentaries in passage guide, there is no way to get the image or author or even set name of a commentary (not even mouseover works). They are organised by the individual volume name (i.e. "The Message of Romans") which means I have to open each commentary to work out which one it is. Yet for most commentaries, we refer to them not by the volume title, but by either the author (e.g. "Lenski") or the series title (e.g. NICOT). If you made it easier to see these two pieces of information, it would revolutionise my use…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Logos 8 at current can only print ONE note. It needs the ability to print ALL notes by Filter, Book, Range, etc including all not cross-references within those notes.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I would desperately love to see the formatting in the Bible text carry over to the Sermon Editor. For example, LORD (Yahweh) is simply Lord in the editor... which means it's Lord on printed copies, Lord on the slides, Lord on the handouts, etc.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I use Word Perfect and would like to be able to "Copy and Paste" to this word processor.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be an option to create a layout that specifies resources and their placement in tabs and panes, but not specific content in those resources.

Currently, all layouts are tied to specific texts. That means I can't start study on a passage and then apply an existing layout to it--if I open a layout, I get not only the windows and tabs but also their content from when I saved.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have the ability to copy fully formatted notes (i.e. with lined boxes) from word to L4 notes. Current functionality only displays text.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to have the option to mark one or more resources as "pinned", avoiding them to follow the others belonging to the same link set. This way, browsing a specific "pinned" Bible version, for example, would cause the other resources belonging to the same set to reposition accordingly, while moving the unpinned ones would not change those marked as "pinned".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a particular plan that I use where each day covers a different part of the scriptures...

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show the daily distribution of prayers. When I'm assigning prayers to certain days of the week, sometimes I'm not sure if I'm overloading one day when I could be distributing them more evenly. That way, each prayer could get more of the attention I want to give it.

Perhaps this could be done with a little button in the prayer window that, when clicked, just pops up a little box with Mon-Sun and the number of prayers assigned under each day. Or maybe the distribution box could come up automatically when you're assigning the frequency of a new prayer.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Word Count or Word Frequency feature. Some way to list the number of occurances that word happen in a selection (book, passage, verse, etc).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Searching on the iPad is limited. The power of Logos for me (and in your ads) is the ability to search my resources. On the iPad/iPhone, I do not have the search options of the desktop version, making that app little more than a reader. I want all of the desktop app search features on the iPad/iPhone (mainly in Basic and Bible) such as: chose which parts of the bible to search, choose bible versions to search, choose any of my collections to search in, full support for logical operators. As it is, I am forced to search all or…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if we had the ability to right click on a name, and send it to bible facts

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/60914/432162.aspx#432162

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Let me choose the font I want for the iOS App.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Almost every reference book I buy has a brief author bio on either the back cover or inner jacket. This info may contain the titles of other books written by the author, their education, hobbies, etc. This info is especially helpful when reading a work by an author you aren't familiar with. I assume that almost every book Logos publishes (that's been written in the last 100 years or so) would have this excerpt. Why not include it as a section in the Resource Information window for each book? For older works you could have a general bio for well…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →